Never Loss Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cowobete View Post
    Looks like Channel Indicator + Ichimoku + MA + TrendLine + Volume..
    Its junk bro JUNK !!..
    don't paid for them..
    Yeah a bunch of colored lines as I said before.. Mix of default indicators from MT4.

Comment

Never heard about them, but trading without loss is a big task, even the most experiences traders make mistakes.

Comment

I have not used it personally but have heard many good things about it. I hope it is really good working with them.

Comment

Losses will be always in Forex. But I agree that they can be limited and reduced, if you learn and gain experience. It is also important not to lose your heart, and take the loss as experience, not as a failure

Comment

Originally posted by Klimov View Post
            Losses will be always in Forex. But I agree that they can be limited and reduced, if you learn and gain experience. It is also important not to lose your heart, and take the loss as experience, not as a failure
            Yea a new trader should keep in mind that making money is not easy in forex trading and he should be mentally prepared to face loss.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostpipper View Post
              https://neverlosstrading.wordpress.com/about/

Anyone know anything about these guys? Possible [REQ} available ? Just saw a webinar about them
              The only way to trade without losing is to deposit an infinite amount of money in your account. You trade without a stop loss and it is only a matter of time that you hit your take profit.

Comment

Loss is a part of forex and a trader should except this fact and there is nothing as no loss, its something that is inevitable.

Comment

yeah there is no avoiding it, you will lose no matter how good you are in the long run, the success in forex is having more wins than loses, even i had to deal with loses at hotforex its normal.

Comment

I don't believe that we can trade forex without losses. The only way I see to reduce our losses is to use rebate bonuses. They help to get back some money even for losing trades. For example this one: https://freshforex.com/company/news/news_6246.html

Comment

Originally posted by SBlack View Post
                      I don't believe that we can trade forex without losses. The only way I see to reduce our losses is to use rebate bonuses. They help to get back some money even for losing trades. For example this one: https://freshforex.com/company/news/news_6246.html
                      so we do not lose the big sanagat try tradading do little capital in order to overcome its problems. And we must often learn to use a demo account or a real account in hiwayfx order to trade in her well

Comment

I think the loss in business are common especially in forex trading, very vulnerable once the loss experienced by the trader when it wasn't exactly doing analysis, and if never loss I think it not fully feel the currency trading

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Kato
                          The key to learning how to make money trading forex, is to learn simple trading strategies that have been around for years; price action trading is one example. Learning to trade the market with simple price action setups can drastically simplify and improve your trading, in some cases this can happen almost overnight. All you need to do is find one price action trading setup that you like the most and learn to master it, make it your own, dominate it, once you master it and are making consistent money from it each month, then you can add another price action setup to your trading toolbox.
                          I agree Michael, Have you some ebook or some recommendation about some profitable price action setups?

Thanks!

Comment

If a business is not perfect yet feel the loss, if the get profit continuously, surely someday will get a loss as well, and that as a sign that there is something with the transaction in forex trading, it could be because the knowledge is missing or not carefully

Comment

Every Business has either profit or loss. Both are part of a business. Same as in Forex, we also face the loss, so accept it and learn how to recover with your strategy and knowledge of trading.

Comment

I think there are no trader who never lose, will definitely feel the loss as well, that's the difference quantity, where most who do not study seriously will always be much loss

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X