Whats going on?

I joined here a while back and I don't post a lot because sometimes I don't have much to say ( I am still learning).

Now (as of today) I am locked out of nearly every section here because I don't have a post count above 15.

So how can I post? Not much point in posting somewhere where I don't know what I am talking about.

Neither is there much point in barging into a thread mid way through it, just for the sake of it.

So here is one more post.. that is meaningless.

Quite honestly, it is the only thing I can post, because I can't get in to join any conversations in the other sections.

Re: Whats going on?

I joined here a while back and I don't post a lot because sometimes I don't have much to say ( I am still learning).

Now (as of today) I am locked out of nearly every section here because I don't have a post count above 15.

So how can I post? Not much point in posting somewhere where I don't know what I am talking about.

Neither is there much point in barging into a thread mid way through it, just for the sake of it.

So here is one more post.. that is meaningless.

Quite honestly, it is the only thing I can post, because I can't get in to join any conversations in the other sections.

Idk why they decided to put a post limit, i also don´t have many things to share i rarely download something read it and delete it.I think tis spam or something.

Re: Whats going on?

I agree, it's very odd not being able to view threads before building up posts, normally download/upload access is restricted instead. I guess the problem is that as soon as you can read th threads, you have download access because all the attachments are on file sharing servers.

Here's the official notice which I spotted earlier:

http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3925