Go Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Markets

Go Markets in Australia seems pretty good. I've just opened a demo with them. A friend of mine recommended them to me and he is very impressed with them. Spreads are from .5 pips.

Code:
    http://www.gomarketsaus.com/

Re: Go Markets

I have found go markets roughly 1.5 months ago launched some new servers and the spreads were low for a few weeks, and then their spreads turned **** again.

FXCM is also in australia, I trialled them but spreads were worse than go markets

Comment

Re: FXCBS

Just open an account with GoMarkets through sky-fx. Good spreads and good customer service.

Comment

Re: FXCBS

I tried to open with Go Markets, but they don't open accounts for US residents.

Comment

i had a very good experience with go markets on demo account, but when i opened a live account i realized that their spreads were worse than on demo. other than that i think they are reliable and have very good support

Comment

I have live account with them, they are ok so far and they just add currenex. But last friday i look at their pricing closely, kinda lagging not by few but many seconds. So just bear it in mind.

Comment

i just tried go markets the spread better than fxcm

Comment

How is it compared to Alpari?

Comment

GoMarkets switched from retail to ECN broker just in the beginning of June. Since then they do allow all EA (before that scalping was not allowed ).

Support is ok, response in timely manner. Time to time they upgrade their servers but after that are honest enough to acknowledge and correct the mistake if any.

So far I find it good for scalping - MD,FAPT, and FXshecker are working fine.

Interesting enough, seems that MD opens more orders on GoMarket live account than on FXDD. I have a friend of mine and we compare the number of trades every time.

Does anyone know good scalping broker in Australia?

Thanks,
                  Haliban

Comment

During megadroid working hours, spread very high 4.5 - 4.7, just check your experts or journal comments.

Comment

Do they allow US people?

Comment

Originally posted by noplan88
                        During megadroid working hours, spread very high 4.5 - 4.7, just check your experts or journal comments.
                        This is absolutely correct!!! My expert tab is full of spread messages. Seems that GoMarket is going back to the wide spread and low profitable trades for MD

I am going to ask them to switch my account and pay commission if this will decrease the spread.

I am getting tired by brokers probably as most of us

Comment

Originally posted by thorq
                          Do they allow US people?
                          Not right now, but they are reviewing their policy due to the situation in the US with the new NFA rules. Maybe they will in the future....

Comment

I have been with Go Markets a while now and find them great. I love how I can pick up the phone and someone answers immediately- makes me feel kind of special. :"> They are very responsive and do seem to listen to what their customers want. I do know what you mean, though, about spreads during megadroid working hours but I don't think that is "controlled" as such. There is no dealing desk at Go Markets. I recommend them to Aussies needing a genuine broker. =D>

Comment

I will try Go Markets in Australia

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X