DreamBuilder Fx - Yohanes R. Gagahlin - Educated.

Please educate this,.. cos need work, some crash inside the code, say like this

"DTS1-CNS-Build812 EURUSD,M15: cannot load library 'C:\windows\system32\CNSAppAuthorizer.dll' (error 126)" that's why I need help to educate to Mq4.

this link : http://rapid*share.com/files/195234983/DTS1_-_best_on_Euro_M30.zip

Many Thank's

:shand:

Re: DreamBuilder Fx - Yohanes R. Gagahlin

"DTS1-CNS-Build812 EURUSD,M15: cannot load library 'C:\windows\system32\CNSAppAuthorizer.dll' (error 126)" that's why I need help to educate to Mq4.

Many Thank's

I found my self, for educate,..... :)) :))

this is a link : http://www.4shared.com/file/71752524/b13493eb/DTS1.html

anyway,.. I talk my self,.... (huh,..!) .. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz #:-S #:-S #:-S

Many Thank's

I found my self, for educate,..... :)) :))

this is a link : http://www.4shared.com/file/71752524/b13493eb/DTS1.html

anyway,.. I talk my self,.... (huh,..!) .. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz #:-S #:-S #:-S

This is a Pyramiding EA with very high risk. The developer does not post any live results and also shuts off backtesting of the EA.. why do you think?

I have traded with this EA and it will go in draw downs that can take long time to get out of. Its an extended version of Pointbreak that uses pyramiding like fxknight wrote. I stopped trading with this due to the DD plus that it opens to many positions and when it shall close the cycle it can result in loss due to re-quotes from the broker. Yohanes is working on a new DTS-1 and you can read about it on the following web site:

http://forexbreakthrough.com/

This version is not worth the effort to educate yourself in...

I have traded with this EA and it will go in draw downs that can take long time to get out of. Its an extended version of Pointbreak that uses pyramiding like fxknight wrote. I stopped trading with this due to the DD plus that it opens to many positions and when it shall close the cycle it can result in loss due to re-quotes from the broker. Yohanes is working on a new DTS-1 and you can read about it on the following web site:

Very nice of you to share your experience with this EA. I think the developer should rename them. I propose:

PointBreak --> AccountBreaker

DreamBuilder --> DreamCrusher.

Very nice of you to share your experience with this EA. I think the developer should rename them. I propose:

PointBreak --> AccountBreaker

DreamBuilder --> DreamCrusher.

Haha, I like your new names =))

The forexhope guys looks like they have some nice EA's ongoing, lets see where its heading...I am not a big believer of their Vision EA that uses correlation between EURUSD and USDCHF. I started to demo that and I have had 30% DD and its basically the same as DTS-1 and Pointbreak... Their Fractals which is basically a breakout EA has performed good until recently where it has started to lose. I will test the new DTS-1 that will be released end of July and see if it has been improved.

Re: DreamBuilder Fx - Yohanes R. Gagahlin - Educated.

DTS-1 is very very good EA, but only if you purchase it. Do not use the cracked version. It gets some signals from author's server so the cracked verison will not give you same results as purchased one. DTS-1 was cracked long time ago by one of our Russian guys and was never producing same results as purchased version. Trust me I know what I'm saying.

http://slil.ru/26357888

DTS-1 is very very good EA, but only if you purchase it. Do not use the cracked version. It gets some signals from author's server so the cracked verison will not give you same results as purchased one. DTS-1 was cracked long time ago by one of our Russian guys and was never producing same results as purchased version. Trust me I know what I'm saying.

http://slil.ru/26357888

All I can say is that even the author is admitting that his work up to now is not good (including MTS-1) and is focusing on this newer Vision EA concept. Regardless if the author is sending signals from his server.. this type of EA that increases size and places that many orders is bound to fail and blow the account. Whatever anybody will say to defend this type of EA, you can think of the following: the reason that the EA places multiple buys ever X pips (or sells) is that it has poor entry algorithm so it needs to place many orders to be right with only a few and make a profit. When it ends up not right and keep spreading itself thin (which will eventually happen) it will blow 30-100% of the account equity..

Hy Guys,

I purchased this EA and running at their server from January until May with result DD 30%. I stopped on June because NFA hedge rules and I close manually until DD less than 1%. This EA only works smooth on IBFX so far.

This EA will not works good on current market..hate sideways volatiles..needing strong trend. The best performance so far only 8%/month..mostly DD 5-30%, almost DD all the time..

Do not crack this EA since optimum (important) parameter send by their server, so result never same with cracked.

Its not worth to think about this EA since author aware this poor risk-reward so he removed this EA from his basket- as well as Vision EA.

Just to brief you a little bit more in this topic here. DTS-1 was developed to decrease the number of days in DD. This was made by 3 extra cycles, I, R and the 3rd I can't remember. This backfired during Christmas when Lin (Johannes) had to develope another S (scalping) cycle to get himself out from a major DD on an account starting of $65K. When he developed this S cycle he also put the logic to control the cycles from forexhopes servers. I stopped trading with DTS-1 in february mainly due to software bugs. The EA remebers the Start Postion (SP) in a file and when my MT4 crashed for some reason, it forgot the SP and this basically means the EA doesn't know about the running cycle. I wrote about this to Lin and there support but I didn't get any attention about it. The other reason I stopped trading with this EA was also the 3+1 extra cycles that was said to decrease the time in DD didn't kick in (forexhope didn't turn them on from their server). The marketing of this looked good but in reallity it didnt work. The final reason was the re-quoates that the brokers are giving making your profitable cycle become non-profitable.

Just to comment fxknight statement above about blowing the account. The MM on this EA is very good and I can say even if it open many positions, it will not blow your account, not on risk 1 level at least ;) If you run the agressive level you can wipe out the account easily.

With this said, I can not recommend anyone to trade with this EA. Lin has to stop the cycle thinking because a cycle can live forever....You can educate yourself but going live with it is not to recommend.

Just to brief you a little bit more in this topic here. DTS-1 was developed to decrease the number of days in DD. This was made by 3 extra cycles, I, R and the 3rd I can't remember. This backfired during Christmas when Lin (Johannes) had to develope another S (scalping) cycle to get himself out from a major DD on an account starting of $65K. When he developed this S cycle he also put the logic to control the cycles from forexhopes servers. I stopped trading with DTS-1 in february mainly due to software bugs. The EA remebers the Start Postion (SP) in a file and when my MT4 crashed for some reason, it forgot the SP and this basically means the EA doesn't know about the running cycle. I wrote about this to Lin and there support but I didn't get any attention about it. The other reason I stopped trading with this EA was also the 3+1 extra cycles that was said to decrease the time in DD didn't kick in (forexhope didn't turn them on from their server). The marketing of this looked good but in reallity it didnt work. The final reason was the re-quoates that the brokers are giving making your profitable cycle become non-profitable.

Just to comment fxknight statement above about blowing the account. The MM on this EA is very good and I can say even if it open many positions, it will not blow your account, not on risk 1 level at least ;) If you run the agressive level you can wipe out the account easily.

With this said, I can not recommend anyone to trade with this EA. Lin has to stop the cycle thinking because a cycle can live forever....You can educate yourself but going live with it is not to recommend.

It's the same ideas of,.. DTS1 with a Joury (ver 1 or 2) EA, with cycle to open more position and will increase a balance with heaging/martingale strategy to close all open trade with profit+.

wirastomo, you get it right. And none of those EAs do not blow your account sooner or later :(

ehm,.. you right, but I live test a joury ver.2 and wait this EA loss :)) =)) ( I want see it,.. hehehe). but until now seem stable.. :-?

here is some result http://marijan.mt4live.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...