Forex.com Broker Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forex.com Broker Review

I am about to open an account with them.
    Anybody has experience?
    Need info on:
    - their spread during asian session
    - requote
    - live support?

thanks in advance

Re: [Need Info] Forex.com (Gain Capital)

Hi there,

I have moved my accounts to them. Spreads are ok with the odd requote. I would say they are ok for a retail level broker.

Comment

I have also moved accounts there and found the UK branch to be better than my expectations. Spreads are OK; not bad, but not great. Pedestrian broker, but you will get your money back.

Comment

They are good, my money deposit directly transferred into account very fast within 10-15 minutes, spread so far so good, asian session not so good.

Overall spread just medium not so low. Service not bad.

Comment

Hey,

I have them in life account on their propriatery platform and on MT4 (UK branch)

As others posted for ASIA scalping not always good. They accept scalpers BUT its dealdesk.
          So if you can live with that, then they are OK!

Support is usually good, though today they only opened market about 55 mins late due to some system issue? This has not happened to me before and I was slightly upset I have to tell.
          For liquidity/requote: I use their free VPS service (Gaincapital offers when having a 10K account a free VPS when turning over somewhat 5 std lots/month) and here I get a requote as the clicking ORDER is delayed from action and thus in volatile market scenario (normal spikes) you don't get the click reflected fast enough.
          On the PC based MT4 platform or in EA have not experienced any requote yet!

I have comparison from FXCM, Varengold, Metatrader ForexMetal, FXDD and from my POV I would rate them in the top 30%, the only reason why I am not 100% satisfied is that I have xperienced the following:
          1) spreads vary and are not top edge
          2) I have seen some sort of stop running from the marketmaker if your stops are too close (same time I saw up to 8 pips difference vs other MT4 platforms or ECN)

Anyway I like them and so far I am having success in using their platform.
          Hope this helps!
          EGi1610

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X