Is it possible to open multiple accounts in your broker?

Guest sherealikhan

Yes, it’s completely possible to open multiple accounts with my broker OctaFX, as they are very special on every font and especially to do with giving us freedom to work with. We can use any technique and strategy we want whether it’s scalping, hedging, news trading or even EA; it’s all possible here, it’s the big reason why I enjoy trading with them and it always leads me into doing well and allows me to be successful too in any situation.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We often do silly things, as firstly, it’s important to seek for one good broker, as that’s most important part of deal. If we have good broker then even one account is enough. My friend is very greedy and always looks for brokers with bonuses; it is only to do with that thing which made him lose over 4k with wrong brokers like Instaforex and Grand Capital, so better to look for good one broker.

... If we have good broker then even one account is enough. ...

well, i do have clients who open more than one account with us. for different reasons, either they find different providers for their purpose (signal providers, EAs...) and try them out on 2 different accounts or they open a second account for another strategy. if this all is intelligent or not is not my decision. if the client wants to have a second or third account, he can get it ;)

• 2 weeks later...
We often do silly things, as firstly, it’s important to seek for one good broker, as that’s most important part of deal. If we have good broker then even one account is enough. My friend is very greedy and always looks for brokers with bonuses; it is only to do with that thing which made him lose over 4k with wrong brokers like Instaforex and Grand Capital, so better to look for good one broker.

I agree with you, it is better to concentrate on an account that is very juicy and profitable. Maybe later when this much of which to enjoy can opt for a second account. Although I do not see it necessary.

• 2 months later...
Guest Mohamad Tammat
it is better to concentrate on an account that is very juicy and profitable.

I agree. I don`t really understand why people need multiple accounts. It`s just confuse you. As for me, I have just 2 accounts - live and demo to test strategies. For me, it`s enough.

• 2 months later...
FXB Trading was recommended to me by a friend of mine and, at first, I could not believe all the amazing things he was telling me about this website. When I joined them, I had to believe every word my friend had said about them. In fact, I found the site to be much more than the picture he had painted. I have used this site for many months now and it has helped me immensely while trading in the CFD market. I have had no issues with he trading platforms that were made available to me.

• 2 months later...