Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to open multiple accounts in your broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to open multiple accounts in your broker?

Is it possible to open multiple accounts in your broker? What's your real experience ? can you share it?
    What type of business do you do with www.imperialoptions.com

Yes Of course,, let's trade in broker www.Liteforex.com
    You will be allowed to make multiple accounts. its good and its really recommended broker..

Comment

Originally posted by sherealikhan View Post
      Is it possible to open multiple accounts in your broker? What's your real experience ? can you share it?
      What type of business do you do with www.imperialoptions.com
      Yes, my broker Hotforex allows me to do that, though I can't work on them simultaneously but can switch between them just letting know about it their support..

Comment

Every well-known brokers have variety of accounts for trader to use as ECN, Standard,... And we must register for only 1 account to use all them. Of course they have separate ID & password. So my answer for question is POSSIBLE. Just find a big broker and you can use even 2-3 accounts.

Comment

yes my broker allows to open multiple account under one profile.

Comment

I have multiple accoount with armada markets, no problem at all, and i believe this a feature are avalaible on all broker company.

Comment

I think that most brokers allow to have many accounts, but you can have only one profile.

Comment

yes you can, i trade with hotforex but to be sure kindly contact the support or live chat. since i only own one account with them.

Comment

Numerous brokers alllow trader to open multiple account with different conditions, especially well-known brokers.

Comment

yes exactly. its possible to do so, even transfer funds between accounts i think. but i stc=ick to one account as of now. never had the need to open more than one. too complicated.

Comment

Opening multiple account uder one profile is possible with any broker, only thing is that you cannot have multiple profiles.

Comment

Yes, of course. But why you want to open multiple account. Is it not better for a professional personal connected with one account? Yes, it is so good for you if you spend your time same way like one account owner. If you need more profit you can just open multiple account in trading signal spros http://tradingsignalspros.com/ as my recommended best and better trading plate form. Thanks.

Comment

I only own one account but i guess some people like trading multiple accounts with one broker or so. as long as it is possible

Comment

I don’t see a need of opening multiple accounts on the same broker platforms; since you will be getting the same leverage, currency pairs and spreads no matter the type of account you use; Instead I prefer to maintain an account with different brokers the benefits are better because personally most times, I may wish to trade a currency, than I see a 2 pips difference from my Oanda platform and 1 pip difference from Profiforex platform on the same currency pair.

Comment

managing multiple account is difficult although it feels safe if you dont have all the money invested with one broker.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X