Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to open multiple accounts in your broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I have multiple accounts from years. I use HotForex and they are just best providers into the market.

Comment

I don’t see the need to create multiple accounts with the same brokers, since you will still be getting the same price quote for the 2 accounts. But I know some brokers allow traders to have multiple accounts on their platform; I know some friends that maintain 2 accounts on the Profiforex and Oanda brokers. Personally, I keep 2 accounts with various brokers so that I can take advantage of the different price quotes.

Comment

Originally posted by seantrade View Post
        I don’t see the need to create multiple accounts with the same brokers, since you will still be getting the same price quote for the 2 accounts. But I know some brokers allow traders to have multiple accounts on their platform; I know some friends that maintain 2 accounts on the Profiforex and Oanda brokers. Personally, I keep 2 accounts with various brokers so that I can take advantage of the different price quotes.
        Adhere to the same opinion. One account is enough, opening second especially without permission may result in ban, so keep that in mind.

Comment

yeah i guess its all up to the ToS and the broker if they allow it!! and one trader sould be using same credentials and info! openning multiple with different names with same IP might end up with a ban!

Comment

Well it doesn't make sense to have multiple accounts with multiple profiles when you can manage all your accounts with the same profile, and even transfer funds among different accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by springfx View Post
              Well it doesn't make sense to have multiple accounts with multiple profiles when you can manage all your accounts with the same profile, and even transfer funds among different accounts.
              Although its not necessary to have multiple accounts, i would rather suggest to have an account with multiple brokers, still its difficult to manage all these.

Comment

As far as I know, you can open several accounts at Freshforex company. Although I prefer working with several brokers. It’s safer.

Comment

As I know, You can make one profiles with many account trading. I also have done this, making one profiles in a broker and create many account trading there. In liteforex, mayzus, fbs, insta will do like this..

Comment

Of course it's possible. But you cannot open more than one per each type account. My broker hotforex offers various account types, I had both fixed spread and premium accounts and can transfer money between them easily.

Comment

if anyone trades more than one account under the same broker pls share and kindly let us know what the logic behind it, i read about spreading the capital between two brokers or more incase its too big, but does it help haing more than one account under the same broker?

Comment

Originally posted by danzfx View Post
                        As I know, You can make one profiles with many account trading. I also have done this, making one profiles in a broker and create many account trading there. In liteforex, mayzus, fbs, insta will do like this..
                        Yeah you cannot have multiple profiles but can have multiple accounts.

Comment

My broker offers me Multiple account, But I earn enough with one account so I do not prefer to use that facility.

Comment

^
                            I used more than one account to test which one is suitable most with my trading skills. These day there are many kind of accounts as: standard account, true ECN, currenex, fixed spread,... So you might need open multiple account to get the best.

Comment

My broker doesn't allow to open multiple account but I earn so much profit through one account that I do not need more accounts and I do believe that we lose much more if we cannot manage more accounts thus I prefer to trade with Single account but only with my current broker.

Comment

Originally posted by mudra View Post
                                My broker doesn't allow to open multiple account but I earn so much profit through one account that I do not need more accounts and I do believe that we lose much more if we cannot manage more accounts thus I prefer to trade with Single account but only with my current broker.
                                In Liteforex you can open multiple account sir. Just check it there. Its true..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X