The Collective FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Collective FX

Ive been demoing these guys, but dont know if I trust them with real money. Is anyone here using them with a cash account?

Re: The Collective FX

No one here that use them with real accounts ?

Comment

This signal is using the Collective Broker
      rentasignal.com/signal/view/687

Comment

The Collective FX right now has a feed with FXCM UK just like ATC or Avail trading. If you compare the two feeds, the Collective FX feed is pretty much always +0.1 pip higher.

Comment

We need to pay monthly fees to use the broker (not sure if it's worth or not)

Comment

I'm currently running a few demo accounts with the collective: even though they have very low spread some EA's place a lot less trades with this broker than with others.
            But I will have to run my tests for a few month

Comment

Other brokers with very narrow spreads often have very large differences which are apparent after establishing a live account and then comparing the live data action to the demo- the demo with this broker did so poorly for Grail2 EA (a scalper), I am now not sure if this would reflect the real world or if the data is utterly incompatible with this EA... the demo on other low spread brokers had great results, but did poorly live so far

Comment

I am wondering if they are trustworthy or not. I hope that they are.

Comment

i have good experience using them.i made some withdrawal there.good Broker

Comment

They have a good rep but i dont know if i could pay a monthly fee

Comment

I applied for a live account, but am concerned about having to pay a monthly fee.
                      How does TheCollectiveFX compare with JadeFX, ATC Brokers, PFGBest, FXCBS or MB Trading?

Comment

The monthly fee is very low...but depends on your trading style and activity.

It's not a moneymaker for The Collective, just to keep costs in check.

Advantage: new huge liquidity provider, best low spreads in the business, no messing with EAs and play other broker games.

Comment

Originally posted by San4x
                          The monthly fee is very low...but depends on your trading style and activity.
                          The minimum monthly fee is 147 USD per month.

Their new liquidity provider is Citibank.

Comment

i am happy with jade. If I do not trade i dont pay anything. Collective may be interesting for they entry level with low monthly cost. But they are not available right now. It always depends how much you trade. Maybe a professional trader can afford those monthly costs as it will them cost always less than elswhere.

Comment

When I calculated how much I have paid to GoM because of the spread difference it appearce to be more than the monthly fee for CFX. Spread is much lower and price feed looks pure and unfiltered.

Othere issue I found is that EA that show good performance as MD are not trading in the same way as in GoM, they trade less for some reasons.

Cheers

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X