Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: JadeFX

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks

JadeFX

They seem good, but at the same time a little fishy...any input?

2. " "
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Re: JadeFX Anyone use them?

I'm trading there almost from day 1 and till now I can't complain.

- Account opening was pretty fast, funded the account via credit card and it took 3 days to appear in my account.
    - Started trading live and in the first days there have been some problems with opening orders and the data feed. But they fixed it and since then it's running very smoothly till now.
    - Support via email is fast and accurate, and in the public forum you can discuss potential problems with the other users and the owner. Until now even critical posts haven't been deleted, and the discussed problems have been solved. That's a good sign, I guess. At the moment, after listening to their customers, they think about removing the 20 lot/month minimum.
    - Spreads are pretty low most times of the day.
    - Haven't withdrawn money till now

So after all for a startup broker in it's first weeks it's running very good. Of cause here and there are sometinmes small issues (that may be perfectly normal for a just started service), and sometimes you can't overlook that they just started and are a bit unsecure or make little mistakes. That may sometimes look a bit "fishy", but like I said, till now I have no reason to believe that they are scam or don't know what they are doing...

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

whitethunder,
    I know it's only been about a week since your last post, but how is your experience so far? How are the MT4 execution times? Did you run any EA, if so what was the performance like compared to other brokers or their demo account?

On their forum there were some problem in the beginning about the differences between the demo and live feeds did you happen to experience them after that?

Did you withdrawal any money yet? How was the process?

Thanks,
    Alex

Quote Originally Posted by whitethunder
    I'm trading there almost from day 1 and till now I can't complain.

- Account opening was pretty fast, funded the account via credit card and it took 3 days to appear in my account.
    - Started trading live and in the first days there have been some problems with opening orders and the data feed. But they fixed it and since then it's running very smoothly till now.
    - Support via email is fast and accurate, and in the public forum you can discuss potential problems with the other users and the owner. Until now even critical posts haven't been deleted, and the discussed problems have been solved. That's a good sign, I guess. At the moment, after listening to their customers, they think about removing the 20 lot/month minimum.
    - Spreads are pretty low most times of the day.
    - Haven't withdrawn money till now

So after all for a startup broker in it's first weeks it's running very good. Of cause here and there are sometinmes small issues (that may be perfectly normal for a just started service), and sometimes you can't overlook that they just started and are a bit unsecure or make little mistakes. That may sometimes look a bit "fishy", but like I said, till now I have no reason to believe that they are scam or don't know what they are doing...

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

At the moment the perormances of my EAs are pretty bad on JadeFX. Could be bad luck, could be the broker. Still trying to find that out. Over the last week there have been some slippage issues, that for me aren't solved properly. I'm pretty busy right now with other stuff, so I can't really do much analysis and comparison. Will post again when I can tell you more.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks

Had trouble with platform setup once account was funded. Jacob and the security team worked overtime to get the issue resolved and me up and trading. Will have to report on fill quality, etc.; however customer service gets a BIG thumbs up so far.

Thanks

well, they have a HUGE slippage problem. I talk about numbers above 10 pips on manual
    orders, normal take profit or stop loss. I must say i have had, as rare as diamond, slippage
    to my favour.

I have to say it is on the audnzd pair, and i have not dare to try any other pair yet

I might start the eurchf, but honestly, i am scare to death to trade with them because
    of my experience till now.

I must say Jacob is quite responding, yes, but even so, the slippage problem continues.

But ,they need some more tweaking...

If you plan to use a ea with stealth tp/sl orders, run away from jade for now. If
    you plan to use pending orders ea's, quite risky.

I also must say that jadefx is representing a kind of a big hope into this market. But, to me,
    because of slippage, it has cost quite a lot.

rgds all

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks

Why do you play the guinea pig for a new broker? I would let them become firmly established, sort out bugs, get rid of glitches etc. before I would think about putting money into any new brokerage company.

As in actual trading diversification is key! I hope you have not put all your trading capital into this new broker, because that would certainly be bad risk management!

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks

I opened an account with them....easiest account opening ever...simple form fillin plus scan and attach ID.Total time less than 20 minutes.Reply within 2 hours .Funding took 1 day using Bank wire.Demo and Live accounts are essentially identical...Great spreads.They have removed need to trade 20 lots/month.Commission is .5pip per round trade.
    I do not know of better spreads for the retail trader. Only problem is that they are a new company and untried but in my opinion definitely worth a look if considering using EA's

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Hi, I am interested to open a $400 account with them.

How is their services, spreads now? Is there any good feedback?
    Also is anyone using an EA in Jadefx? Any problems?

Thanks.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

I īm also interested in open a account on Jadefx , are they good for Fap and Megadroid EAs ? What about withdrawal money any experiences ?

Thanks

mid

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast