Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is best pair to trade ?

Hello Guys,

Share your opinion about Best pairs and why ?

Trading pairs are the best, so it will change.

Comment

The majors are good as there are very frequent movements and there are chances of it making good move, but to trade these pairs you have to be a good trader.

Comment

major pair are good start, low spread means low cost for each transaction, which lead a closer range to profit target position. couple years ago, market price are start with 4 digit price market, which leads 2-3 spread (which means 20-30 pips if you convert oon 5 digit brokers), trading nowaday are more profitable, many broker offer lower spread, just like my favorite one armada market spread on eurusd at 0.2 pips, has anyone here trade with them too, i just open a new thread forward test result at armada market trading platform.

Comment

My best pair has always been the EUR/USD, though the USD/JPY has been raking me some serious pips these few weeks, which I know is simply because of the Japanese recession.

Comment

For me it is EUR/USD. My broker Hotforex has the smallest spreads on this pair in the market. Transaction costs is the only thing that pull odds against your favor.

Comment

Originally posted by controlxs View Post
              For me it is EUR/USD. My broker Hotforex has the smallest spreads on this pair in the market. Transaction costs is the only thing that pull odds against your favor.
              EURUSD including other major currencies are very active and good for people who are daily involved.

Comment

recently we may saw USDJPY,GBPYJPY running havoc and made several attempt of new high. most major are volatile one, this behaviour often result by trading volume, the more traders put an order on those pair the faster it's volatilty. but we may would had a new currency to consider, i realized this while trade with armada markets account, USDRUB (russian ruble), the pair practically made new high each week and still keep going, not much brokers offers this pair due it's extreme volatily, you may surprise while found a major currency with gap price each days, many traders suggest me to put an entry with usdrub, since they got many profit from it. you may want to try USDRUB to be your new favorite pair, but make sure this pair available on your brokers platform.

Comment

It varies. I pick the pairs which currently have the best range/spread ratios. The higher the better.
                  Again this varies over time eg for some months the best ratios available were circa 18:1. The situation is much better now.

Comment

study the eurusd coz most pairs revolve around it, then later on you will definitly find a pair to focus on after that, i usually go for the jpy and aud pairs.

Comment

Originally posted by spitrader View Post
                      It varies. I pick the pairs which currently have the best range/spread ratios. The higher the better.
                      Again this varies over time eg for some months the best ratios available were circa 18:1. The situation is much better now.
                      The one which has some predictable movement, it could be any pair, most of the people always concentrate on the majors, but other pair also can give good returns.

Comment

Exactly.
                        I usually select the current top ten x's using the range/spread ratio criteria, plus WTI and Gold. Sticking to just the majors can cause you to miss a lot of good opportunities.

Comment

Recently CHF has made some considerable movement which no one has predicted and many people who were aware had cashed in this opportunity, so its not about the best pair, but from which pair you can make good returns.

Comment

I prefer to trade eur/usd on hot forex because they have lowest transaction costs and fastest execution withou any slippage. However sometimes I give myself a step aside of general frame of my tradin strategy and trade exotics too, for example used/rub

Comment

Most of the traders do prefer major pairs but you should keep your eyes open for any opportunity.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X