[REQ] Experience OFA- Boot Camp Training

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/allseeingeyess/ofa-ninja1gk-is-193_zpsece9e7af.png

Experience OFA - Boot Camp Training is a serious course for serious students only. You will be getting the same training I provide to firms and HNWI when I work with them on location.

The course is designed to rapidly force you into absorbing the most critical aspects of successful Order Flow trading without any fluff. I will be pulling back the curtain to show you exactly how I trade with OFA, what settings I use and the parts which I do not use at all. There will be very little (if any) theoretical or foundational discussion. We will be focused on process. This is called "boot camp" because I intend to tell you what you need to know to survive - just as you would expect in a military boot camp.

The objective is simple. I will provide you with the tools and process by which to use them successfully. The focus will be the ES, structure charts, OFA charts and VCA. The concepts can be applied to any instrument - however we will not be discussing any other instruments. This is in the interest of time and process - no exceptions.

I will also be showing you my private (not for sale) Sentiment Projection indicator. **All attendees who own OFA/Ninja + VCA will receive my private indicator which I use for directional guidance, entry timing and stop management on OFA charts. It will not be for sale outside of the boot camp because unless you get the training - it will not make any sense.

**Note: This does not include monthly licenses. You must OWN OFA/Ninja + VCA because my indicator will not run on the monthly version.

While we will cover the process for mapping Momentum & Exhaustion and touch on Stop-Run Analysis - we will not be discussing any other chart type, indicator, pivot, profile or any such tool. This is about OFA. This is about my personal trading process. You will be shown exactly what I do and how I do it. There is no objective to teach things I do not use or which would otherwise be extraneous.

Sales page: http://[email protected]/english/index.php/education/ofa-boot-camp-training

@=a

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/allseeingeyess/ofa-experience-finalgk-is-193_zps2b6848d9.png

Edited by mastertrader7

in ofa isnt nothing new ,same indicators under another name you can download free

He has never talked about his Sentiment Projection Indicator in any free webinars. Now i know, this guy is good in setting up enigma to sell his product, and thats smart marketing. But still i feel OFA is class. And his SPI would be worth a try.