Dynamic Range Indicator

locle

Re: Dynamic Range Indicator

What's time frame for EURUSD? And this indicator re-paint or not?

Works on all time frams , best to use in multi time frams , after getting a signal in the bigger time frame switsh to a smaller time frame and wait for a conformation signal and then you enter the trade \m/

I am always suspicious of indicators that look too good in the past (as shown on the ad webpage) picking tops and bottoms and not give false signals during choppy periods. There has been conflicting opinions here whether this DRI repaints or not.

Does anyone here know for sure whether this indicator repaints after the current candle closes?

I will need to test it myself on 1M. If it changes before the current candle closes that is to be expected as with all indicators. But if it really does repaint after the current candle closes then it may not be much better than the zig-zag indicator or similar.

I am always suspicious of indicators that look too good in the past (as shown on the ad webpage) picking tops and bottoms and not give false signals during choppy periods. There has been conflicting opinions here whether this DRI repaints or not.

Does anyone here know for sure whether this indicator repaints after the current candle closes?

I will need to test it myself on 1M. If it changes before the current candle closes that is to be expected as with all indicators. But if it really does repaint after the current candle closes then it may not be much better than the zig-zag indicator or similar.

i'm almost sure it doesn't repaint... anyway it is not so much of a good indicator... lot's of fake signals during strong trend like so many other indicators that are good on ranging markets only...

• 7 months later...

As I mentioned elsewhere, I emailed the creator and he said it does not repaint after the bar closes and all signals are final.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...