No announcement yet.

Forum activity improvement suggestion .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum activity improvement suggestion .

Hi guys,
    This great forum is approx.77k members by now as we were told, that is very good .Due to such a huge human collectivity having so different levels of education,cultural , religious... , it is a normal fact that conflicting situations are showing up.
    Even with such a great number of members, banning is not a solution, every member having his own value as a human being and member of this community.In these hard times we are living ,every member has his potential contribution importance.
    That is why i suggest opening a subsection called "Black chat" inside the existing sections "Lounge" or "General discussions".
    In this subsection only, members are allowed to express freely , using the language they consider appropriate (including offensive and offending words) for answering other members and moderators.
    Having this up and running ,will help also keep the forum clean . Any member using inappropriate language or having provocative attitudes in any other thread of the forum excepting "Black Chat" should be banned immediately without warning no matter his ranking.
    Everybody will benefit from this "Black chat" subsection: the number of members will increase,the traffic will grow significantly,hypocritical, kiss asses and fake positive attitudes will be avoided,offending language in all other threads will disappear, provocative and patronising based on nothing attitudes will be history......It will also help members to de-stress themselves and overpass their frustrations.It will help members to find out their true image as seen by others .And the greatest advantage :it will educate everybody the way that everybody will improve his trading results known the fact that trading is based on almost 80% psihological approaches .
    Please submit this suggestion to the board of moderators/admins so the forum rules could be modified accordingly.
    Thanks
    Last edited by puiu288; 04-09-14, 09:45.

Actually this isn't going to work out. Forum rules are for the complete forum to abide by, not just certain sections. If members want to chat in a form that would be offending to others, they can do so via the pm section. No one would benefit from a black chat section. I don't see the need for a professional forex forum to have it's own subsection where members need to discuss their non-forex related issues. There are other forums that do allow you to post your non-forex related issues if you so choose to join them. We want to keep this forum organized and professional.

As long as I've been around moderating forums and trading the forex, I've never seen a forum that had a black chat section since it really wouldn't benefit the forum, nor members in any way.

Comment

puiu288

I see that this forum is receiving complaints about your postings and are calling you a troll. Please take the time to read the forum rules and cease the postings that are offending other members on this forum. It will be greatly appreciated by all.

Thanks

Comment

Florida Trader,
        I have noticed your posts on my suggestion in this thread .
        I have also noticed your posts( overwriting my posts) on Apex Toolkit thread and i have to totally disagree with their content , but there will be no more posting from my part on that thread .
        So, from my part ,feel free to discuss with me here ,on this thread, on any subject , ( which will be an obvious moderator aptitude ) or ..... push the button .
        Your choice.
        Last edited by puiu288; 04-09-14, 18:29.

Comment

Originally posted by puiu288 View Post
          Florida Trader,
          I have noticed your posts on my suggestion in this thread .
          I have also noticed your posts( overwriting my posts) on Apex Toolkit thread and i have to totally disagree with their content , but there will be no more posting from my part on that thread .
          So, from my part ,feel free to discuss with me here ,on this thread, on any subject , ( which will be an obvious moderator aptitude ) or ..... push the button .
          Your choice.
          Correct, your postings on that thread were hijacking in nature and were not welcomed by other members. I suggest that if you don't agree with the contents of any thread on this forum, you should ask yourself if your posting would be in a contributing manner or a disruptive one. In this case, you failed to understand that you were not a contributing manner in any way but felt compelled to post in a hijacking manner which wasn't appreciated by anyone and they in turn asked to have you removed. I suggest that you only post on this forum in a respectful manner. Actually it isn't your choice if you want to post on the thread or not new guy since you were removed from that thread which was my choice and doing.

As far as my editing your postings, it's actually a moderators choice to remove any postings where a member can't conduct themselves in a mature or a respectable manner.

Thanks, but I don't need your approval to discuss you on any thread. I'm not sure where you think that I need your approval new guy...lol. If you have an issue from this point on, you will pm me and I will be happy to explain the rules to you. This thread is not the place to discuss this any further new guy.

Read the forum rules.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X