This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help starting with Forex

Just like any other profession - it takes time. No one becomes a doctor over night or after a month.

Dedication and interest are the key factors. Its not rocket science. Do ur homework, everything u need is possible to find on internet. Im currently doing all of this myself, so - Good luck! to both (all) of us newbies.

Brgds/Pilotlife

Comment

Originally posted by mubi99
      Hello everyone,

I'm totally new to Forex... I have lost my job and want to make money through Forex... Is that possible... Can anyone give me any ideas where to start?
      oh dear im new here and i just found my way to this forum. I believe that you are just jumping onto the forex ship without learning what is it and its a taboo. I suggest that you read up and know the potential risks before sinking too deep into it and lose your savings as well

Comment

Take your time and learn, figure out what it is all about and see if you can make money here, dont just jump in without proper knowledge and training or you will lose money, many have done it in past.

Comment

Originally posted by mubi99
          Hello everyone,

I'm totally new to Forex... I have lost my job and want to make money through Forex... Is that possible... Can anyone give me any ideas where to start?
          If you haven't enough money for living, search for a new job. As you 'll learn ""you can't win with scared money"". That mean that you can't trade with money you have for family, food, bills, etc. Don't learn it the hard way. So, get a job and 2-3 hours a day practice with very small money(real account), till you start to earn money.

Comment

my problem i have not enough time beside my job, i hope to find a profitable day trading system which me cost 10 Minutes in the morning

Comment

"Re: Help starting with Forex
              my problem i have not enough time beside my job, i hope to find a profitable day trading system which me cost 10 Minutes in the morning"

Best thing to do in this scenario is to be trading longer Time Frames, such as the 4 Hour time frame. Finding a system that's right for you will take time.

As I suggested before, use a trading simulator. You can test and practice various strategies on the weekend or when your off work, and it'll be as if you are trading live. You can trade the span of an entire day in about couple hours of time. Because in the simulator you can accelerate and decelerate the speed of the chart. Also the nice benefit you can trade various scenarios and what if's on the same instance and see the out comes. Whereas on live trading you only can do it once. try it.

For someone short on time this is a time saver method for you.

regards

Comment

I'd recommend first just focusing on the basics. Learn about exactly what the forex market is. Then learn how to trade it. Try to find a system or method that matches your personality. If you want to go the route of an EA, you can do that too, but I prefer to do my own trading.

Comment

Would recommend learning how to manual trade first on demo find a strategy you are comfortable with, and stick with it, also realize you will lose money but use stop loss, and proper risk to reward money management you will be fine. Read somewhere if you use 2 to 1 reward to risk ratio you need just a 40% win ratio to come out ahead!

Comment

What the best MM use for beginner ??

Comment

I recommend to focus on 1 pair and 1 timeframe first.
                      Get a feeling for the market first and demo, demo demo .....

Comment

same here as a new beginner, I've lost $141 for just 2week trading from my deposit $260.
                        Boy, I feel happy coz I've made profit but the losses s way too much....

Any other suggestion... Very difficult to fight ourself

Comment

As a beginner, forget any EA or fancy "Get Rich Quick" scheme. The best way is to invest some time and effort into educating yourself before you risk any of your own money - especially if you have none to risk and no job!

I would suggest that you find a job so that at least you can provide funds for you and your family for the day to day living, then to put some money aside from those funds for Forex trading (this may take some time to accumulate). Whilst you are building your trading capital, use the vast amount of FREE educational material available on the net through various sites to build up your forex knowledge - I recommend sites like BABYPIPS.COM or FOREXFACTORY.COM. This will give you a good start into learning about forex.

I hope this helps a little.

Comment

get time to learn more and more and practice more and more... soon u will get wise

Comment

HI mui 99 my recomendation to you is to follow a system that uses money managment and efficient stop loss and take profit targets. i am also new to trading and im following the pro fx system not a lot of profit but is trading on a daily basis

Comment

Start looking at babypips dot com and forex peace army dot com.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X