Money from Forex?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Money from Forex?

OMG!! Thanks for the feedback... Is Forex really so hard!! Oh well! Finding a job is just sooo hard at the moment, perhaps Forex is easier... I am really stuck!

Is hard and is beautiful and i addictive ... and if you have money to live from for next 6 month, with dedication and only demo trading at least 4 months... you could be there... maybe :D

Wish you all the best

Hard work, that is all there is #:-S

Barbara

Hello,

I'm totally new to Forex. I recently lost my job and want to know if it is really possible to make a living from Forex?

Bad idea. You will put an unecessary stress on your shoulders. This will make you lose. Tha's quite sure.

Learn first, then practice with demo accounts. They even allow to make intended errors and analyse their impacts and consequences. Then trade live very progressively, first large timeframes, with minimum trade sizes. Then you can become a little more aggressive ...

Anyone has the potential to trade forex for a living but not everyone will do what it takes to succeed. My advice is to get a stabile job, and continue trading, especially if you are new to the market. It takes years to understand the concepts and to develop a good trading system.

Anyone has the potential to trade forex for a living but not everyone will do what it takes to succeed. My advice is to get a stabile job, and continue trading, especially if you are new to the market. It takes years to understand the concepts and to develop a good trading system.

So how many years you think it would take?

And trade only with Eas on profit in a consistency way, it is possible?

You can’t estimate an accurate interval; it depends on your trading skills, your judgment, psychology.. it’s all about market experience. Some of us reach this point in 3-5 years, others in 10 years…and so on..

Personally, I’ve never heard of a person that got rich using an EA, but I know plenty of people that succeeded in Forex through manual trading. I’ve tested some EA’s just for curiosity, but I for now…I will “go” with my own skills.

I know two professional Forex traders and both get money by analyze news and economy dates. Both of them not use any indicator or even EAs.

One of them, have profit about 1500-2000pips weekly.

Hi marat,

That sounds fantastic!

What did they study to be this good? And how much time did it take them to get to this stage???

Not so fantastic at all. I know a prof. trader who does that everyday, day after day, without trading the news :o . I don't understand how he does. I constantly ask him to mentor me, but without success, until now :((

I am not they close friend. Unfortunately :( :(

One is 46 year old, second I think is over 50 year old. Younger of them, have Economy university, older I dont know..

Younger trader use some cross currency with oil and economy news. I am too stupid to understand this without university..... :( :o

1500pips per week may be low profit, but if you trades 20 and more lots in one trade in relatively safe situation..... ;)

And both traders use Dukascopy..

well i think you have to learn a lot,practice a lot,be a little lucky and have a big account.oh.....and did i forget to mention PRACTICE on demo accounts????

Demo account is worthless. At Demo you have allways instant order filling, in real not. I opened Real mikro account and triing my first steps with 0.01lots.