15 ways to avoid losing money

i have been trading for 5 years, and if there is something i learned is that forex is not about earning money, its about lessening loses and avoiding them, and thats the hard part, there are time i look at my hotforex account and just be sad coz the loses are still big in numbers, lol but thats forex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

News should be taken with care .... but it doesn't mean that they should be avoided. Whenever I could, I tried to get a partial profit before the publication of the data, and I expected the second take profit to be reached by the event. Obviously, the final result was associated to the movement, if it was developed in my direction or against it.

The kind of trader you are will tell you if this is a way of trading that fits you.

• 2 weeks later...
Get a small profit already so happy once when beginning to learn trading on a real account, and that the results of the study and I think it secures existing profit would be better than not at all, much less to loss

• 2 years later...
Guest Siyan jheel
If you tend to become a successful trader all these point are definitely important to keep a note on. Not necessary that you will not lose money by these points more important is to keep your self updated knowledge wise and also be sound enough in having technical and fundamental analysis skills.

• 2 months later...
I'm currently new into forex and looking to go live trading soon and was looking for points and strategy to use in live trading to minimize the chances of loss.

If you are still looking for a strategy to use in live trading, it means you are not yet ready to trade using real money. Trade using paper money first. No need to hurry.

• 11 months later...
Guest Siyan jheel
Forex Trading is the best way to make some good money online, but again you need to understand that if you wish to make money in it, you need to learn and never stop learning.

• 1 month later...
Guest machete
Agree losing money is a painful thing but our goal is to reduce influence of emotions on trading. One way to do that is to use tight stop losses that will make losses small and less frustrating.