Is there a new requirement to see subforum?

Re: Is there a new requirement to see subforum?

This is a new rules decided by mods in mods meeting last week. Hope it won't be burden. It should be great. :D

We'll try to explain in different post.

Regards,

This is a new rules decided by mods in mods meeting last week. Hope it won't be burden. It should be great. :D

We'll try to explain in different post.

Regards,

I think, this should be explained. I don´t see any sense in it. Since I am new here, and am interested only in several topics, where I want to add some posts, but this stupid rule disables it, I only have to write some senseless post on topics like this I would never look around to have enough "posts" to unlock next level. What is going on? :berbusa:

what the hell....How can I post if it won't even let me see the forum or the the topics or what the posts are happening?

Stupid rule..

For those of us without decompilers & not really programmers, this is one of the few way to see if experts are the real deal or not! Happy to comment (& already have) on experience with an expert.

Bad decision!

i agree william the forum will be more active.

I don´t think so.

Look, guys, who are interested will post here either now or later, guys, who only want to exploit without contributing will post 15 times and then only look around what new is. So tell me, where is the sense?

what the hell....How can I post if it won't even let me see the forum or the the topics or what the posts are happening?

Stupid rule..

For those of us without decompilers & not really programmers, this is one of the few way to see if experts are the real deal or not! Happy to comment (& already have) on experience with an expert.

Bad decision!

Totally agree with you!

:D

Well, actually, this new rule is to prevent leechers.

Here's the background... :D

- Some people who posted new things in rapid, requested others who download the stuff to make mirror in 4shared or other sites coz the rapid will only be limited to 10 downloads. Leechers come, download stuff, and don't even care to make mirror or say thanks. After half a day, the 10 limits are taken. Nobody makes mirror, and people start requesting the original poster to post it again. Really bad actually.

- As you can see we have like thousands of members, but only some are active.

- Too many download on 4shared will increase the attention of the scam sellers, thus, the link would be banned, so it's quite bad.

Well, it's not intended to be a burden. It's intended to be an invitation for all members to be more active. Have fun though.

Regards,

I guess it encourages ppl to contribute, not just leech, but there may be an increase in nonsensical posts in unrelated forums.

i have bold the interest thing

a long time ago before we have new look, we mods has discuss this rule

the step is

1.we make change the look of forums

2.we add quick reply tools

3.we change the subforums title make it more "English"

4.we invite more mods

and we can talk about this, so dont be rude guys ^:)^