Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is better increase deposit or withdraw profit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is better increase deposit or withdraw profit?

Hi folks,

I know views are conflicting on the question above (and both can be considered to be correct) but what do you think? I made 5K trading with Hotforex and now I think that's it and I should quit the game. But from the other hand I can do even better make more money and make trading my primary occupation.. So what to do??

Need your help ASAP. Thanks in advance..

Moved to Beginners Section which is the proper place for this posting.
    Last edited by FloridaTrader; 01-09-14, 00:12.

if you already has a job and you are taking forex as a part timer, then continue it for some time, then if you think you can sustain with forex you should go for it.

Comment

withdraw profit is better...
      take some free account and get witdrawal from it...

You make a lot of strange postings noob, one cannot withdraw from a demo (free) account.
      Last edited by FloridaTrader; 01-09-14, 00:13.

Comment

if it was me, Id set aside some of that 5k, maybe get back my investment! quitting is not a good option i say! but its better to be safe so take some of it and continue playing it safe!! I think a bigger account is safer than smaller ones just keep your RR management at bay! best of luck and well done!

Comment

Its important to book profit and whenever you make a profitable trade , just withdraw some amount from it, reinvesting in the long run might end up gaining nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban
            in instaforex we can trade using bonus posts. with bonus post we can trade. without the need for a deposit. if we can trade well then we can make a withdrawal
            yeah yeah... this one is my favorite broker...

Actually you spam for the broker. Keep in mind that you are FAR from the smartest person on this forum and you have been caught and warned not to spam again or you will be banned noob.
            Last edited by FloridaTrader; 01-09-14, 00:14.

Comment

You should take a percentage of profit out everytime you make a profitable trade, you might risk your reinvested money in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by controlxs View Post
                Hi folks,

I know views are conflicting on the question above (and both can be considered to be correct) but what do you think? I made 5K trading with Hotforex and now I think that's it and I should quit the game. But from the other hand I can do even better make more money and make trading my primary occupation.. So what to do??

Need your help ASAP. Thanks in advance..
                Withdraw a part for your bills, and use remaining amount for increasing the deposit if you believe you can make more.

Comment

Originally posted by aventador View Post
                  Withdraw a part for your bills, and use remaining amount for increasing the deposit if you believe you can make more.
                  Its upto you but make sure that you must withdraw a part of your profit, if you are making consistently the depositing again is also a good option.

Comment

Originally posted by fxapex View Post
                    Its upto you but make sure that you must withdraw a part of your profit, if you are making consistently the depositing again is also a good option.
                    Withdrawing the part of profits is needed for every trader. This is a way to make consistency in trading quality.

Comment

Originally posted by alventa View Post
                      Withdrawing the part of profits is needed for every trader. This is a way to make consistency in trading quality.
                      Actually, one should withdraw only when you need the funds, otherwise use the balance to increase your lot size and make more money.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post
                        Actually, one should withdraw only when you need the funds, otherwise use the balance to increase your lot size and make more money.
                        Yes, this is way to increase the trading volumes or compounding. I think the traders can manage the percentage the part of withdraw and compound. Happy trading.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post
                          thats what i usually do, just leave the profit there coz the bigge the account the better, if i withdraw funds for emergency or sudden purchases i make sure to deposit them back when i have enoguh money on hand

Comment

if you have other sources of income to maintain yourself bills, I will suggest you leave your profit and trade with it; when I started out as a newbie with Profiforex, the first profit of $500 I made, I withdrew it cause I was so anxious to get my profits, I was paid the profit within 24 hours. Whenever am not in a pressing need for money, I leave my profits and trade with it.

Comment

Actually it is a very important question. Though I trade with Hotforex I never tried to trade with two or more brokers simultaneously to avoid spreading my attention to several points. I concentrated on trading majors with fixed spread account, sometimes I get very good avantage with it especially during high-impact news release when spread widenings may reach 5-6 pips..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X