• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Hi,

Anybody using this with live data from MT4?

I had the met 2 dt indicator bu not exporting to DT correctly. Its missing showing the date and time at the bottom of the screen.

Could somebody share the indicator and guide they using ?

BR

M

I think that you need to set up your ASCII data file setup.

Go to portfolio manager and click ASCII setup.

Set the Date format to CCYYMMDD and time format to HHMMSS.

Set Skip to 1 and Delimiter to Comma

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Was anyone able to obtain a newer set-up version? If so, could you please share?

Unfortunately I don't have the 8.1 version, but if you want, I can share the 7.1 version.

Although this program is simple, it is the program I have obtained the most efficiency from so far. I like your scans. It is very easy and successful to set fibo targets in the patterns I find in the eye. I stock trade and use daily periods. It is a program that I really liked so far. It uses e-signal as live data feed. (Metastock Xenith is unfortunately not active.) However, since I trade in a daily period, there is no problem.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yb4tnzmg2puen2o/DynamicTrader.rar/file

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately I don't have the 8.1 version, but if you want, I can share the 7.1 version.

Although this program is simple, it is the program I have obtained the most efficiency from so far. I like your scans. It is very easy and successful to set fibo targets in the patterns I find in the eye. I stock trade and use daily periods. It is a program that I really liked so far. It uses e-signal as live data feed. (Metastock Xenith is unfortunately not active.) However, since I trade in a daily period, there is no problem.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yb4tnzmg2puen2o/DynamicTrader.rar/file

Any help with esignal pls.Whenever i try to connect with esignal i am getting access violation error.

Hi Everyone,

This should be able to be used to feed DT with live data>>>

https://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/34152-FREE-Forex-Data-Downloader-from-FXCM-com

However I couldn't get it to import into DT7. Maybe one of you guys may get some luck and post a how to.

I think its something to do with the .csv format maybe needs to changing to prn on the download.

I think DT has some issues with reading certain ascii .csv files.

BR

M