Found this .

Hi anton,

I think it needs to be tested prior to approx. its" success rate. For now , i don"t now what to say man.One can say, i.e. a 60/40 wins/loses is good , another one can say it is a bad ratio and so on.One thing is for sure :it is no holy grail, because such trading system does not exist .As you well know there is no system that can make the trader to take the money with a heavy truck , ha,ha ,ha...

Best regards and again , "Happy New Year !" for you and the people you care about.

Edited by puiu288

Sincerely, after testing( and giving them up) many trading systems over the time ,i believe that there is no ready-made system that can fulfill and complie 100% everybody"s way of trading. A ready-made system is really appropriate for trading for the guy who made it.I think the best way for a trader is to build himself it"s own trading system ( programming it"s own indicators or assembling it"s own system from indicators from other existing systems or using simultaneously 2 complementary systems ).No more than 5 indis , things must be kept simple.The secret of the holy grail is inside every trader: it"s ability to learn from loses and wins,skills to combine and understand the behaviour of the indicators, the mental capacity to go forward over loses,patience ,understanding the market and doing what the market is really doing not what the trader wants the market to do( at least if the trader is not the trend maker ha,ha,ha...), not getting excited by wins.....and finally the success will come , that"s for sure. No problem if you did not agree with me, it"s the way i see things.

Best regards.

Edited by puiu288

Sincerely, after testing( and giving them up) many trading systems over the time ,i believe that there is no ready-made system that can fulfill and complie 100% everybody"s way of trading. A ready-made system is really appropriate for trading for the guy who made it.I think the best way for a trader is to build himself it"s own trading system ( programming it"s own indicators or assembling it"s own system from indicators from other existing systems or using simultaneously 2 complementary systems ).No more than 5 indis , things must be kept simple.The secret of the holy grail is inside every trader: it"s ability to learn from loses and wins,skills to combine and understand the behaviour of the indicators, the mental capacity to go forward over loses,patience ,understanding the market and doing what the market is really doing not what the trader wants the market to do( at least if the trader is not the trend maker ha,ha,ha...), not getting excited by wins.....and finally the success will come , that"s for sure. No problem if you did not agree with me, it"s the way a see things.

Best regards.

Well if a system has a 60% chance of winning trades, as long as the reward to risk ratio is bigger than 1:1, and you can keep your stakes per trade low, you'll have a winner on the long run. Money management is key.