Secrets of trading without losses

Anna FBS

Dear traders!

We would like to inroduce to you the most exciting and unique service: FBS Deposit Insurance!

Now you can insure your funds and in case of a loss FBS will pay you this money back!

If you have any questions about this service, please feel free to ask me here in this thread.

http://cdn.fbs.cn/sites/default/files/image/banner/breakeven/en_insurance.jpg

Details are here: http://www.fbs.cn/insurance

beware of Scam

Not scam:

First trader to get the lost money back!

Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 13:45

Dear traders!

We are happy to announce the good start of FBS Breakeven Promotion. The first trader who got his lost deposit back is Muhammad idris A. wahid from Indonesia. The trader insured 2024 USD (65% of his deposit). As soon as the insured amount was lost and all the conditions were met (required volume was 253 lots) FBS indemnified Muhammad’s lost funds at once.

The happy trader got 1000 USD bonus from FBS as the first person to try out advantages of FBS Breakeven Trading.

Muhammad visited our Indonesian office and shared his impressions about FBS and Breakeven Promotion.

More details: http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-03-29/17103-first-trader-get-lost-money-back

point 6

spread up 1 point for every transaction...?

I think That are a reasonable if we want more advantage in our trading. but i see the wider spread not just in FBS but in Insta. I see in Contract specifications . That in point " Due to low volatility in the night time (from 21:00 to 09:00 trading platform time), spread on EUR/GBP and EUR/CHF can increase to 5 pips " and " Due to low volatility in the night time (from 21:00 to 09:00 trading platform time), additional spread of up to 2 pips can be added to the commission on EUR/GBP and EUR/CHF."

I think That are a reasonable if we want more advantage in our trading. but i see the wider spread not just in FBS but in Insta. I see in Contract specifications . That in point " Due to low volatility in the night time (from 21:00 to 09:00 trading platform time), spread on EUR/GBP and EUR/CHF can increase to 5 pips " and " Due to low volatility in the night time (from 21:00 to 09:00 trading platform time), additional spread of up to 2 pips can be added to the commission on EUR/GBP and EUR/CHF."

but this increase could incriminate traders... and it seems like the promotion is targeted for beginners....

• 3 weeks later...

Without loss is easy with a bucket shop/ market maker where your trades are not placed in the 'real market'.

Since there is no risk from the 'real market', they can offer your money back minus insurance cost.

To satisfy trading insurance with over 250 lots required is the bigger risk as it will only cover the insured amount,

and if you did not trade the lots required then you lose and are not covered. They have their cake and eat it

too as a market maker they risk nothing with your money.

Edited by maximillian

how about with your broker? scam or not?

Loss is a part of the forex. We can not eliminate the loss. But we can only minimize loss. The most important is the discipline to minimize loss.

For my benefit paid well, I have no problem with the insta. and I believe with this broker, they treated me well.

• 2 weeks later...
I also, by trading with Instaforex, made ​​me feel comfortable trading with. all services provided by the broker is very helpful. such as maximum leverage 1:1000, Trading without spreads and fast execution.

I only use the bonus account of insta-owned forum. hehehehe

• 2 weeks later...