Better Forex Spreads – EURUSD 0 pips

YADIX ECNSTP Broker

• 4 weeks later...
I always prefer to have low spread, but at the same time I believe it’s important that we don’t get into commission paying system, as that’s pretty bad. I have got high class broker like OctaFX where I am not required to pay any commission or charges while the spread itself is pretty low at around just 0.2 pips for all major pairs while there are many more benefits attached to working with them, so they are easily the best.

• 1 month later...
No company can ever offer zero spread and only sensible person could understand this. I work with OctaFX broker and they got outstanding facilities with very small spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while they also have huge leverage that goes up to 1.500, so that really helps me perform very well, so that’s why I am able to work easily without facing any difficulty at all and my performance is always improved with such support and help.

• 3 weeks later...
No company can ever offer zero spread and only sensible person could understand this. I work with OctaFX broker and they got outstanding facilities with very small spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs while they also have huge leverage that goes up to 1.500, so that really helps me perform very well, so that’s why I am able to work easily without facing any difficulty at all and my performance is always improved with such support and help.

If Octafx doesn't offer 0 spreads that doesn't mean that other brokers don't do that also. Maybe you should revise your views on Forex trading and find more opportunities?

• 6 years later...

there is no currency pair where chances are higher, i feel only reason people suggest EURUSD is liquidity.

Correct, also it´s basically 0 pip spread at ECN brokers with commission. SMC concepts work like a charm in EURUSD too.

• 1 month later...
Guest DenverPhilips
I'm currently looking for a good broker with tighter spreads to trade EURUSD mostly and stable spreads during volatile market situations due to my previous broker crashing down during live trades. Any recommendations?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello everyone, it's convenient for me to work with IC Markets. The broker works stably and quickly withdraws money. The conditions are acceptable, the performance is excellent. I have been working with this company for over a year now. The platform works like clockwork, without delays. There were no problems with the withdrawal of money. IC Markets is one of my favorite brokers where my money is withdrawn quickly and without commission. If you get used to it, you can earn good money. At first I had to learn how to trade, but now I feel more confident. So I advise you to look at ic markets reviews.