Entropy and FXAW Scum, bluto, Captain Jack and Steve Hopwood worst Fx scammers

My dear fellow traders on the best FX forum in the world

It happens again and again. Our community may and can deal with brokers and bankers (Big Fish),

but how to fight against those who are among us, who say for themselves that they are traders,

but in fact do not have the courage to fight the market and than they rather steal from their colleagues.

Edited by cytyroller

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Entropy - FXAW

« Reply #747 on: December 11, 2013, 03:02:46 am »

Check out Hopwood's latest post. What a POS scumbag that guy. He is just begging for a hacking........He's going to insult the wrong guy and BOOM!

"Actually, I am feeling especially malicious tonight.

So Titwits, here is what I really think of you. You are a bunch of asinine, dim-witted, charismatically-challenged, gormless, pathetic, creatively-absent, intellectually-negative, language-challenged, furtive frightened and useless, turdbrained creeps.

Or did I already mention this in The Toxic Thread? Hmmmm. Might have done. Never mind.

You cannot answer this at FXAW because Craig will not let you. You cannot answer here because I will not let you. I do not care what you post elsewhere - here and FXAW are the only forums I visit.

Titwits, I have tried to explain this before but you are far, far too thick to understand it. Even so, I know you are unable to cut yourself off from your mummy's umbilical cord and so continue to read this forum. So, I say again. It takes years and years of dedicated work to build up the sort of following that allows the sort of forum that is SHF to develop.

You ****** sods are far, far, far too lazy and ****** to do the required work to build up said following. Truth to tell, it snuck up on me that I had done said work, but I did code umpteen ea's for free at FF over several years. Didn't mean to; it just happened.

So, non-titwit guys, if you want to throw some mud at The Titwits then this is the place to do it. Balanced argument is not required. Counter arguments will be deleted and the poster banned.

"