[Share] F*X*F*R*I*D*A*Y

A lot of people, including myself, have been looking for this one for a loooong time:

hxxp://www.fsp0nline-rec0mmends.c0.uk/page.aspx?u=fxfvl&tc=L970L803

A good review can be found here:

hxxp://www.systemsf0rtraders.com/f0rex-trading-system-reviews/50242-fx-friday-review-lee-m00re-set-time.html

Note: You must change the "x"s to "t"s and the "0"s to "o"s in the above URLs.

Without further adieu, pipburglar productions presents F*X*F*R*I*D*A*Y =D>

http://www.multiupload.com/01K2658K4R

Password = indo-rocks

Enjoy!

pipburglar

Although I would probably not trade this way, there are some valuable lessons in this course.

I agree 100%. The concept of the weekly candle not being higher than the previous week's (in a downtrend), and lower than the previous week's (in an uptrend) is totally sound. From the review over at Systemf0rtr@ders, it appears that there are far more winners than losers (and a lot of no trades).

The problem however is with the risk/reward. As the system is betonmarkets specific, the risk/reward is horrible. They promote a 30% return, but that includes your stake money, so if you risk $100 you get back your $100 plus $30. One loss wipes out more than 3 wins.

Does anyone have any thoughts on taking the principle of the weekly candle and applying it to a regular forex strategy where one would receive a better risk/reward ratio?

pipburglar

Edited by pipburglar

. . .

Does anyone have any thoughts on taking the principle of the weekly candle and applying it to a regular forex strategy where one would receive a better risk/reward ratio?

pipburglar

I have been thinking along in similar line too. But unfortunately I am not smart enough think through a way to really make this work yet.

I initially thought of something like this: putting a pending order (for example, a buy order in an expected uptrend) if price ever came within "x pips" or "y %" of the upper/lower boundary of previous week's candle. But the problem with this is two-fold: (1) how to determine the optimal x or y here, and also (2) in strong trend market, price will likely never come near the wrong side of the candle's range, and many of such pending orders will never be filled, and for those orders that are filled, there is a higher likelihood of price keep going the wrong way. In other words, we are now messing with a lower win-loss ratio, even if risk/reward ratio seems better.

Just like pipburglar, will be interested to see if anyone can make this work on regular forex trading.

Edited by joeytrader

Yes that is the one, You can make a simple excel sheet of the method to give you daily entries & exits. I did do a simple back test, and in trending markets it does very well. That is the trick really, defining a trending market, perhaps using the weekly candle analysis would help this method.

• 4 weeks later...

Free FX Friday Indicator

Hello Members,

It didn't take long for me to get completely sick of entering data into a spreadsheet for this system, so .. I built a free FX Friday custom indicator.

The indicator will:

• Tracks all 12 currency pairs offered by BetOnMarkets for the No Touch trades.

• Generate a signal on late Friday or early Monday.

• Keep track of last weeks signal and advise if the signal is "Winning" or "Lost".

http://www.nexgen4x.com/images/fxfriday1.jpg

The indicator is FREE and available for download here:

http://www.nexgen4x.com/fx-friday.html

No need to sign up or register for any thing .. just download, install and enjoy!

You are welcome to share the indicator, however, I ask that you do not mirror or attach the files anywhere. Instead please provide a link to the download page like the one I've provided above. Happy trading!

Regards,

JonDgls

Edited by jondgls

How the rules for entry and close the position using this indicatros ?

Hello acaciam39,

All the details regarding the FX Friday Trading system are available for download in Post #1. Once you have read the pdf you will understand how to use the indicator.

Regards,

JonDgls

Guys this is my tweak on 4 Weeks Rule. The name is 1 Week Rule! Who is the plagiarist? I trade it for 3 years with huge success. It is one of the best manual systems with very little engagement. Do exactly that on Friday closed candle and you will be always winner. The only disadvantage is ranging trend, therefore use ADX and RSI to help with the decision. You can add also Candle Time indicator.Don't trade during holiday seasons where the market is ranging. I am making this week with 1WR on EURAUD $293. Money for the expensive fuel.

Hermes

P.S.

The indicator is a help even for me, thanks.

Edited by hermes

Hello Members,

It didn't take long for me to get completely sick of entering data into a spreadsheet for this system, so .. I built a free FX Friday custom indicator.

The indicator will:

• Keep track of last weeks signal and advise if the signal is "Winning" or "Lost".

http://www.nexgen4x.com/images/fxfriday1.jpg

No need to sign up or register for any thing .. just download, install and enjoy!

You are welcome to share the indicator, however, I ask that you do not mirror or attach the files anywhere. Instead please provide a link to the download page like the one I've provided above. Happy trading!

Regards,

JonDgls

Nice share but why not just let people download the files without making people download an exe file? Will you put the files on the site where they are not in an exe format so people can download them?

Cheers

Nice share but why not just let people download the files without making people download an exe file? Will you put the files on the site where they are not in an exe format so people can download them?

Cheers

its juts developers installer... nothing dangerously there

leave your kudos and enjoy! :)

I indicated nice share but I do not download exe files. I am not saying anything is in the exe file but it is a rule that I go by. I will miss out on the very nice share.

Cheers

It is good defend not downloading any executables. But the author wants a little pay of... Just to go and download... If there was not explicitly request of not mirroring I would mirror it under the name: "nexgen4x.com Free FXFriday.rar"

but for sure I will not of course... at least I can do in order to show some respect for his effort

Thank you JonDgls!

Hello Members,

The indicator will:

Regards,

JonDgls

Hi JonDgls,

any chance to get it back-testable? Entering earlier date or pointing in mean of weeks ago...? To may track some performance in the past...

Hi JonDgls,

any chance to get it back-testable? Entering earlier date or pointing in mean of weeks ago...? To may track some performance in the past...

Hello musketeer,

I'd be happy to modify the indicator to allow back testing. You will be able to set the number of weeks back you want to go, and the indicator should give you the signals for that week and whether it won or not. The only historical information you will not be able to access is the winning % return offered by BetOnMarkets for that pair.

Give me a few days and I'll have an update for you.

I indicated nice share but I do not download exe files. I am not saying anything is in the exe file but it is a rule that I go by. I will miss out on the very nice share.

Hello stingrayzz,

I understand your concern with executable's. I have no problem offering the source files unpacked as a download option. On the next release I'll provide links to the mq4 and template.

Regards,

JonDgls

Edited by jondgls

i really do not like not-search-able pdfs... so, here is the ocr version of

hey musk, which OCR software do you use? I would like to do similar with some PDF I have, but could not find a good OCR software for that..

abbyy ofcourse :) no alternatives for the time being.... perhaps when google finish their own ocr will be better...

• 2 weeks later...
Guys this is my tweak on 4 Weeks Rule. The name is 1 Week Rule! Who is the plagiarist? I trade it for 3 years with huge success. It is one of the best manual systems with very little engagement. Do exactly that on Friday closed candle and you will be always winner. The only disadvantage is ranging trend, therefore use ADX and RSI to help with the decision. You can add also Candle Time indicator.Don't trade during holiday seasons where the market is ranging. I am making this week with 1WR on EURAUD $293. Money for the expensive fuel.

Hermes

P.S.

The indicator is a help even for me, thanks.

How do you trade this without betonmarkets? I don't really get it, since this system just defines "no touch" areas, so how to translate this into normal broker orders?

• 4 months later...