(SHARE) Banned EA (pretty good results)

So you say...

Anything shared is obviously free, that is not the issue and, No one said you were an affiliate to the EA "forex morning trade",

which isn't even being sold anymore, but given away.

Still being evasive and sure enough you will still continue to advertise *coughs* share on other forums like FIB.

If anyone wants what Navigator has, and I mean anything 'forsale' on his website 'VIP secret forex systems'.

Then simply send me a message and I will send it to you free at no cost. Now that IS sharing! no problems.

Good day sir!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one by one spam is a big effort, but necessary when you are harvesting email addresses. I dont "think it's an advertisement", I KNOW it's an Advertisement for VIP secret forex systems! It's not a question of liking, it's a question of being useless and time wasting and exposing our email address to further spam in the future. If you think exposing the truth is not fair, then stop hiding your real intentions behind an "unamed" and supposedly "blacklisted" EA. By "share" you mean selling those other EA's through that website? but get 1 free? You share 1 may be 2 EA's just to advertise, for all others money is required. Disguised advertising, plain and simple!

Strange set of posts from you, Maximillian.

I looked for 'VIP secret forex systems' with Google but couldn't find it. How have you come across the idea that there was an advertisment for that site?

I tried sending 'Navigator' an email but it was returned un-delivered. I see that someone else has had the same problem.

I have to tell you that I am a little suspicious about your attitude here and wonder why you did not just report your views to the moderators.

How did you learn that it was the Forex Morning Trade EA? We don't actually know that it is what you say.

As for the harvesting of email addresses. There are much better ways for people to get hold of lots of them. Here, on this thread, there have been only a few and anyone could collect them. That is the choice of the people providing them here in their postings.

You seem to have caused 'Navigator' to stop sharing his 'blacklisted' EAs, and leave this thread. That is no benefit to us.

@ Navigator: The postings of Maximillian have no proof that I can see, you do not have the website that he says. I have nothing to criticise you for. I wanted a copy of your EA myself but cannot contact you.

I requested his secret unknown yet 'not' banned EA on another forum.

It was just FMT with 2 advertising PDF's VIP info, and Get Secret Forex Systems!

I thought the moderators would be vigilant enough to discover this thread,

and really I don't know who the moderators are on this board to report it.

Apology if his sharing of that EA is of value, but he didn't have to include

the advertising with it and he could have honestly given a link to the EA,

which isn't banned. I don't know what his intentions are with the emails.

Here is the zip file he sent, so you can look at it.

https://anonfiles.com/file/dbc7a73804434aa8c308e6a1181371f8

Edited by maximillian

I requested his secret unknown yet 'not' banned EA on another forum. It was just FMT with 2 advertising PDF's VIP info, and Get Secret Forex Systems! I thought the moderators would be vigilant enough to discover this thread,and really I don't know who the moderators are on this board to report it. Apology if his sharing of that EA is of value, but he didn't have to include the advertising with it and he could have honestly given a link to the EA, which isn't banned. I don't know what his intentions are with the emails. Here is the zip file he sent, so you can look at it. https://anonfiles.com/file/dbc7a73804434aa8c308e6a1181371f8

Well thank you for the link, Maxamillian, I have downloaded it and it includes what you say.

Now, the particular EA that you say is "not blacklisted", is actually. If you read the sticky's at the top of this set of threads you will see it. It is blacklisted because the EA owners have asked our site owners to stop allowing it to be shared.

In my opinion, people offering 'banned EAs' would not be sent away from this site because they are not being obvious as to what it is that they are sharing so our site owners will probably not be under any pressure from the EA owners... Unless people like yourself make it obvious.

You also said that the EA is now being given away. Does this mean that the owners are no longer selling it? I have not followed this so I do not know the answer.

The advertising in your downloaded file is not on this site so should not be seen as a problem. I did notice one of Karl Dittmann's lot being offered at a high price whereas they are shared all over.

As a moderator, I cannot see this thread being deleted and leave it to the other mods to make the decision.

If you look at the bottom of any post you would see a number of little icons. One of them is a triangle with an exclamation mark. That is the one that allows you to make any complaint about advertising etc.

Forex Morning trade, is not blacklisted. *Lie*

Maximillian, excuse me but from where does this huge anger comes from? You say "lie", well it is quite a rude word, isn't it? Especially because this product is blacklisted. So why is it a lie? Why are you so angry? What is the problem? You got a free product. I also sent it out to everybody who requested it. If you don't like it, just delete it. I don't need any email addresses, I was just sharing a banned product. If you know a better way, please tell me. As you can see I'm a moderator on the other forum so I do have some credibility in my opinion. Anyway, I will continue to share products here too. If you don't like my sharing, please don't download it and/or don't visit the thread I open. Thanks.

It is not blacklisted on most other forums. You also would know this since you are a mod on FIB where it is 'not blacklisted'.

So you continue to lie about it on other forums. I think I simply stated the problem as unsolicited advertising included with the

EA which you would not name. Perhaps you don't regard that as deceptive? Anyway, I wouldn't have bothered if you

did'nt advertise, simply name the EA, or provided a link. Instead you insist that a personal email address be provided.

The product is no longer being sold and is given away free with another product by the same owner Mark Fric.

I don't need to delete the product as I already purchased the product 3 years ago at which time it was profitable and

made enough to pay for itself. I didn't need your sly tricks to promote your EA selling websites with a useless freebee.

It's common sense here to simply provide a link to a filesharing site, unamed EA or not, no personal emails necessary.

• 1 month later...

Dear Navigator,

I am new member here. I am interested in your EA.

My email is: [email protected]

I am waiting for your ea, and thanks a lot in advance. Please also send instructions on how to use your ea (timeframe, settings, brokers, etc).

Han

Hi friends,

I have an EA that is pretty good and was banned (blacklisted) on nearly all Forex forums. I'm happy to give it away to anyone who asks. Drop me a message to my email address: [email protected] and I will send it to you. I don't want to mention the name of the EA here or upload it here as I don't want this thread to be closed. I think it is wise. :) Anyway, if you are interested, you know where to find me. :)

Cheers!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...