No announcement yet.

Is forex is a quick way to make money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is forex is a quick way to make money?

Forex is a money machine or money ship for making money. You can earn huge amount of money from forex trading with minimum investing. Forex gives its traders to earn huge amount of money by investing their merit.

It takes time to make money in Forex. I'm talking a year or more.

Comment

the fastest way to get money is only from forex trading, but we must talent in this field first.
      Guys, do you want bonus 100% ??
      Let's join in liteforex broker, it's very limited, just for first 1300 clients...
      Common guys..!!

Comment

hi

risk vs reward is always there in every type of investment in any market.

thx
        pikachu

Comment

forex is scam. trade futures instead

Comment

Originally posted by catspetsdogs View Post
            forex is scam. trade futures instead
            really? how can?

Comment

Forex is a sucker's bet for retail traders. Price action can never be even remotely predictive - even on the higher timeframes, even discounting indicators and trading purely off price action. Don't waste four years of your life like I did - get out of FX before it sucks out years of your life and thousands from your bank account.

I switched to options trading (stocks and large indexes) and have never looked back. Best move I ever made.

Comment

Originally posted by Merchantprince View Post
                Forex is a sucker's bet for retail traders. Price action can never be even remotely predictive - even on the higher timeframes, even discounting indicators and trading purely off price action. Don't waste four years of your life like I did - get out of FX before it sucks out years of your life and thousands from your bank account.

I switched to options trading (stocks and large indexes) and have never looked back. Best move I ever made.
                Agree and well said!

Comment

But everything is possible. If you have right strategy and you and lucky. Like double up when you are win. Like $10 -> $20 -> $40 ...

Comment

it is a quick way to lose money
                    at first 2 weeks you will win then you will lose all your account .
                    then start again and again and again same procedure .
                    every time before you double your account you lose every thing .

thats whats happend to me 4 times at 3 years trading .

it's like Addiction you can't stop it.
                    Last edited by msldin; 28-01-15, 20:41.

Comment

i never see broker which let you trade ,still the same. after month.....slipage 3-6 bigger costs,good way is lmax or usa broker there brokers lost many court,they must pay back their customers,not regulated broker is problem,never using broker from tax havens never!!(cyprus lot brokers, now in belize Tickmil -you never obtain your the right

Comment

My own experience with a CFD broker regulated in UK, US and Europe was that they tricked the priceaction against my scalping, later also order delay and platform freeze after being up 20% on my account in a few days. Until i realized they were betraying me by comparing the datafed i lost more than 60% of this acount and trust in my method.

So if you have a profitable trading you have to leave these bucket shops that expect you to loose all and refill your account statistically around 2 times (for learning real money trading with microlots you can use some of them though)

These bucket brokers, btw.,offer just for opening a demo account 40-60 dollar for linking to them by adwords, seems to be very profitable to speculate on retailers losing it all, it seems.

Trading consistantly profitable even with regulated direct access brokers like with futures still is not easy all the time...Also because it does priceaction to trigger big stops by "nature" as well..

Comment

Not so quick, but with some patience, knowledge and luck you can be really profitable

Comment

Originally posted by msldin View Post
                            it is a quick way to lose money
                            at first 2 weeks you will win then you will lose all your account .
                            then start again and again and again same procedure .
                            every time before you double your account you lose every thing .

thats whats happend to me 4 times at 3 years trading .

it's like Addiction you can't stop it.
                            Totally agree. The same situation. Forex just а burying money. I don't know...may be I'm looser))))

Comment

You need to find a system and make that system work.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X