No announcement yet.

Is forex is a quick way to make money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will happened if you know the way. You can learn from us.
    1131.gfs.net or just read here www.sentratama.com/forum.pdf
    We can give you profit around 30-50% per year.
    Just need to proof it.

Comment

When it comes about the risk matter to start Live trading, It often considerable NO DEPOSIT BONUS to begin risk free trading. In this occasion it does not require any investment to place live trading within a live environment. Leverage increases the signaficant risk to the invested capital.

http://allforexbonus.com/
      Last edited by gemsFx; 22-12-16, 10:48.

Comment

Absolutely, you can make fast money trading Forex.
        The only problem, that most people don't want to acknowledge, is that it takes a long time to learn to trade consistenly well.

I know what I'm talking about. I started full time trading 21 yrs ago (1995) on Indice futures, then switched to forex nearly 10 yrs ago.

The holy Grail is out there - it's whatever works for YOU, that gives you an edge. Couple that with discipline and money mgt and you'll be on your way.

Comment

Yes, it is!

Comment

Forex also need right datafeed, which is quite rare.
            It's not regulated like exchange, banks does provide liquidity and it differs .
            Also you should know about market maker and ecn.

Comment

Forex is a quick way to make money but it is quicker to lose money. Most people lose. But if you know what you're doing then you can make big bucks in only a few months

Comment

if you keep your head and discipline yes. although it is very hard!, I have seen many profitable traders. i would like to get more of those here but there are only around 5%

Comment

yap, kamu bisa ngasilin uang lumayan cepet dari forex. Tapi kamu bisa keilangan uang dengan cepet juga. Jangan pernah lupain itu.

Comment

goon
                    english only or you will be banned

Comment

you can become a successful trader yourself and you shouldn't do anything unreal for this. Just don't stop learning, watch videos and read books. Moreover, there's free access to lots of good strategies now. you can be one of 5% of successful traders yourself.

Comment

Trading is not easy, so no

Comment

Trading is easier than you think once you've set up your strategy and you follows the rules of 1. money management 2. trading psychology aka stick to your rules . There is no holy grail where you win every single trade. Not even the banks always win, never ever. But you can increase slowly your account by trading the way you should be. :-)

Comment

A bad work man blames his tools,
                            Last edited by suresh.hacker; 23-05-18, 22:13.

Comment

I never trade in Forex. But trade in the equity market. Is forex riskier than equity market?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X