[REQ] millionaire yoga

nehal_s143

Dr. Pillai has been very popular in North America recently mainly due to his Youtube vids.

Millionaire Yoga is a compilation of his works on mp3 for a variety of issues like manifestation. luck. romance etc.

Here are 3 complimentary mp3 files from Dr.Pillai.

Download http://limelinx.com/x9fe

These are the full original and complete mp3 files and please be careful with the Ah manifestation. and make sure you will really need what you are visualizing for because it's very powerful!

Cheers:)

• 1 month later...

Cash...mate your inbox is full again...gee, what a popular guy!

Anyway, I have been having Limelinx difficulties the past few days as it throws the NOTICE of...

Heads up!

Limelinx upload is no longer officially supported.

...when I want to upload something. So it may be down or toast now.

Cheers! Hope you are well mate!

Mick

• 7 months later...
Cash...mate your inbox is full again...gee, what a popular guy!

Anyway, I have been having Limelinx difficulties the past few days as it throws the NOTICE of...

Heads up!

Limelinx upload is no longer officially supported.

...when I want to upload something. So it may be down or toast now.

Cheers! Hope you are well mate!

Mick

Sorry Mick, I only just noticed your post here. All those bloody blood thinner medication taking it's toll on my concentration I guess.@-)

In any case mate, yeah it's a damn shame about Limelinx. They were trustworthy and did a fine job.Too bad they are toast now.

Btw, I have added a new Pillai mp3 called SHREEM BRZEE to the original package that I have re-uploaded to senndspace. Here's the new upload:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/k4mnkk

consists of 4 Pillai mp3 files,teaching the Ahh manifestation and Brzee meditation.

Take care matey and Cheers!:)

Sorry Mick, I only just noticed your post here. All those bloody blood thinner medication taking it's toll on my concentration I guess.@-)

In any case mate, yeah it's a damn shame about Limelinx. They were trustworthy and did a fine job.Too bad they are toast now.

Btw, I have added a new Pillai mp3 called SHREEM BRZEE to the original package that I have re-uploaded to senndspace. Here's the new upload:

consists of 4 Pillai mp3 files,teaching the Ahh manifestation and Brzee meditation.

Take care matey and Cheers!:)

Thank you, my friend. Very thoughtful of you to take the time to re-post this!

You are a true treasure to the I-I community!

Cheers and Good Health!

Mick

• 2 weeks later...
Miss that great prorams :(

sendspace.com/file/k4mnkk doesn't work again .

Any chance to get it ?

Appreciate any help from here

G,day windo.

Try the same link again mate because I tried the OM MANI PADME OM mantra and it still works!

(Pillai.zip 29MB)

Cheers!;))

Thanks CashManic

;)X_X:P

WoW

Really?

I will try the OM MANI PADME OM mantra on my Trading-Screen every day after today

I will be the next millionaire soon!

lala

Ahahahahaha! Thats great windo. windo you are only 28 yrs old and I have no doubt you will be a millionaire by 30.Then we can both grab that beachfront property in the Isle of Trading Man.8-)(btw the trademark has already been taken)

Cheers mate.:)

Ahahahahaha! Thats great windo. windo you are only 28 yrs old and I have no doubt you will be a millionaire by 30.Then we can both grab that beachfront property in the Isle of Trading Man.8-)(btw the trademark has already been taken)

Cheers mate.:)

There "may" be room for another trader or three...!

Made me laugh, mate...thanks!

Cheers!

Mick

• 2 years later...
I will try the OM MANI PADME OM mantra on my Trading-Screen every day after today

I believe that will only bring you wealth if your name is Mani.

Also you must have a statue of Ganesha next to your pc, a Ganesha screen saver, and tithe at least 1/10th of your trading income to the Save the Elephants foundation. If you don't do these things, you may wake up one day and find an elephant sitting on your trading desk - or what is left of it.