Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[HELP] Cant seem to get the site to send my my password??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP] Cant seem to get the site to send my my password??

Hi guys been a member for a long while now, e-Invester, but I forgot my password and the site does not want to mail it to me, any suggestions?

I now re-registered under a new email and name, but also site didn't send me conformation email for activation of account?

I really want to get into my old account and start sharing again.

............any Admins pls??

Comment

Hello e-Investor. Sorry to hear about your log-in problems mate. If you want to get back to your old account then go to this link
      http://indo-investasi.com/login.php?do=lostpw
      type in the email you used when you you registered as e-Invester
      Click on request password now
      Receive the instructions in your email and you'll be back as e-Invester again matey

Comment

Originally posted by CashManic View Post
        Hello e-Investor. Sorry to hear about your log-in problems mate. If you want to get back to your old account then go to this link
        http://indo-investasi.com/login.php?do=lostpw
        type in the email you used when you you registered as e-Invester
        Click on request password now
        Receive the instructions in your email and you'll be back as e-Invester again matey
        ThanxCashManic I did that and still the site does not want to send me my password back not getting the email

Comment

Originally posted by EAcollector View Post
          ThanxCashManic I did that and still the site does not want to send me my password back not getting the email
          Remember e-Investor you have to type in the same email address that you used when you first signed up not the email address that you are presently using for EAcollector.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X