[HELP] Cant seem to get the site to send my my password??

Hi guys been a member for a long while now, e-Invester, but I forgot my password and the site does not want to mail it to me, any suggestions?

I now re-registered under a new email and name, but also site didn't send me conformation email for activation of account?

I really want to get into my old account and start sharing again.

Hello e-Investor. Sorry to hear about your log-in problems mate. If you want to get back to your old account then go to this link

http://indo-investasi.com/login.php?do=lostpw

type in the email you used when you you registered as e-Invester

Click on request password now

Receive the instructions in your email and you'll be back as e-Invester again matey:)\\m/

Hello e-Investor. Sorry to hear about your log-in problems mate. If you want to get back to your old account then go to this link

http://indo-investasi.com/login.php?do=lostpw

type in the email you used when you you registered as e-Invester

Click on request password now

Receive the instructions in your email and you'll be back as e-Invester again matey:)\\m/

ThanxCashManic I did that and still the site does not want to send me my password back not getting the email

ThanxCashManic I did that and still the site does not want to send me my password back not getting the email

Remember e-Investor you have to type in the same email address that you used when you first signed up not the email address that you are presently using for EAcollector.