Safe trading policy for a newbie

Jodie Ahmed

Generally I try to use a small amount of trade to control my loss. But there has a demerit too, I could not get a huge amount of profit for this type of trading. That’s why I need to learn about the huge amount profit system in forex by the safe trading policy. I have a real account on 4xp.com. Anyone have clear idea about this broker. Even I am a small trader but I did not face any major trouble on that broker. On the other hand I got a lot of help from my Mrs. Elena Novak. She is an awesome lady. What is the safe trading policy?

• 2 years later...
It's okay when a broker has a reliable technical support desk. So it should be. My broker Freshforex keeps its support on the highlevel. They always help to settle all questions and do it wisely. And the broker has the promo, which also helps to trade and do not spend too much money. For example, they had a promo under which Freshforex covered the deposit commission for the most current payment systems. You could spend saved money for something useful. I, for instance, used it for the cell phone. Now I can talk a long time, I do not think about refilling.

It's okay when a broker has a reliable technical support desk. So it should be. My broker Freshforex keeps its support on the highlevel. They always help to settle all questions and do it wisely. And the broker has the promo, which also helps to trade and do not spend too much money. For example, they had a promo under which Freshforex covered the deposit commission for the most current payment systems. You could spend saved money for something useful. I, for instance, used it for the cell phone. Now I can talk a long time, I do not think about refilling.

I used this promo from FreshForex, and it really works. I mean, 2,5% for each charge of account is quite a bid amount of money.