Market Delta 11.2.10

Lenry

There are several M@rket Delt@ subjects now at Indo Investasi and even within the subjects people address sub-subjects. The result is the beginning of a spagetthi look-a-like subject on M@rket Delt@. The Iwanhc method (all credits go to him so do not thank me, but send your thanks to Iwanhc !!!!!) still works great on the latest 11210. Different people will do different things on their machines so not all have the same history traces of M@rket Delt@ security (N@lpeiron) on their machines. But if you take a brand new machine out of the shop and follow Iwanhc method (exactly as it is described !!!!!!!!) then you should be set to go. However, if you did some actions regarding the Nalpeiron in the past on your machine with an earlier install (or attempt of install) of M@rket Delt@, be adviced that the N@lpeiron may (read: may) prevent the M@rket Delt@ from running ok based on medicines. If you reformat your drive, the N@lpeiron will still be there. The only way to get rid of the N@lpeiron security and be able to start from scratch is to use a hex-editor(this is also described in the M@rket Delt@ subjects). But please be aware: If you do not know what you are doing with a hex-editor, then you may make your machine non bootable anymore with all the issues related to that. So ask a friend who knows the hex-editor to help you out (or invest the time to do a self study to learn the hex-editor and the layout of the first sectors of your hard drive).

i tried it out found FFxxxxxx as suggested.but what value to feel here?is it 00 00 00 00 ??

shall i change FFxxxxxxx part only or i need to feel it with 00 00 all the lines?

i cnt format machine sorry.

thx

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...