Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wich broker with less 1 pips spread

Hi

i want to reach less than 1 pip spread, on the major eu, cable and euro yen....wich broker you suggest to me
    the goal is the full cost of my trade is less than 0.8 pips , or spread + commision...

thanks

on future the best are AMP, Mirus, Advantage, DeepDiscountTrading, Stage5.

Comment

Try Activtrades Advantage (MT5)

Comment

Here is a link for Live Broker Spreads that you can compare. All of the accounts listed DO NOT charge extra commission :

http://www.forexchurch.com/forex-spreads.cfm

If you watch the spreads for a while, it appears that Pacific Financial Derivatives consistently has the lowest spreads.. Followed by MahiFX and MigCapital.

Comment

try the best broker in Asia, InstaForex...

Comment

you can go with ecn brokers type for lower spread, but all i can guarantee is most of them not at fix spread, often lower but also charge commision fee. try to check brokers spread+commision fee at myfxbook brokers spread page, I once use their feature before go decide with armada markets account as primary use service.
            for fixed 1 pips, even a lower overall mark up you can found plenty within those comparison page (myfxbook spread), the next thing to consider perhaps their payment method, regulation, reputation, it's all up to you to decide, dont get too caught with any other traders review, put those line as reference only. well, I suggesst to experience brokers trading condition by yourself, for example put a test deposit before go with desire initial deposit. for starter you may want to check their spread given on most major are narrow, even gold pair only cost 10 pips spread each transaction , Armada Spread Comparison
            http://quotes.armadamarkets.ee/livegraph/flot/quotes.html

Comment

Originally posted by Vathek View Post
              Hi

i want to reach less than 1 pip spread, on the major eu, cable and euro yen....wich broker you suggest to me
              the goal is the full cost of my trade is less than 0.8 pips , or spread + commision...

thanks
              I use Hotforex with its hfrebates get about 0.6 pip for EUR/USD 1.0 lot in average..

Comment

Hi

thanks
                I was getting low spreads on the pairs you mention with Armada. Then, they announced that they were getting out of the retail business and turning over their accounts to Tickmill. I wasn't happy with the idea of switching, but gave it a try when Tickmill went live on the 1st of January.

I have an ECN account with Tickmill and the spreads range between 0.0 and 0.5 pips on EURUSD. But, I have to pay about a $5 commission per lot. That brings the total to 0.5 to (typically) 0.8 pips. I'm happy with that total cost per trade.

I also signed up for a new VPS based in London to give me the lowest possible latency between the VPS and Tickmill.

I'm trading a free-source EA called XMT which requires low spreads and low latency in order to generate trades. I'm only able to get it working on a couple of brokers, but it works fine on Tickmill.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckNZ View Post
                  I was getting low spreads on the pairs you mention with Armada. Then, they announced that they were getting out of the retail business and turning over their accounts to Tickmill. I wasn't happy with the idea of switching, but gave it a try when Tickmill went live on the 1st of January.

I have an ECN account with Tickmill and the spreads range between 0.0 and 0.5 pips on EURUSD. But, I have to pay about a $5 commission per lot. That brings the total to 0.5 to (typically) 0.8 pips. I'm happy with that total cost per trade.

I also signed up for a new VPS based in London to give me the lowest possible latency between the VPS and Tickmill.

I'm trading a free-source EA called XMT which requires low spreads and low latency in order to generate trades. I'm only able to get it working on a couple of brokers, but it works fine on Tickmill.
                  I have an ECN account with Tickmill,too. I agree with you, even with the commission, the spread on majors is often less than 1 pips, making this broker very enjoyable.

Comment

stick with a broker with a good rep and less hassle and issues, do some research,,

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Evan View Post
                      you can go with ecn brokers type for lower spread, but all i can guarantee is most of them not at fix spread, often lower but also charge commision fee. try to check brokers spread+commision fee at myfxbook brokers spread page, I once use their feature before go decide with armada markets account as primary use service.
                      for fixed 1 pips, even a lower overall mark up you can found plenty within those comparison page (myfxbook spread), the next thing to consider perhaps their payment method, regulation, reputation, it's all up to you to decide, dont get too caught with any other traders review, put those line as reference only. well, I suggesst to experience brokers trading condition by yourself, for example put a test deposit before go with desire initial deposit. for starter you may want to check their spread given on most major are narrow, even gold pair only cost 10 pips spread each transaction , Armada Spread Comparison
                      http://quotes.armadamarkets.ee/livegraph/flot/quotes.html
                      How you would estimate overall performance of Armada Markets (currently Tickmill)
                      What is pros and cons classic and exchange accounts?
                      Thanks

Comment

depending on the account!! trade with hotforex, they offer a zero spread account, currnex and spreads on regular account for EURUSD is about 1.6pips

Comment

At this moment, Pepperstone is good with Forex. I'm testing for some weeks and no problem at all

Comment

well some broker offer zero spreads or currenex like hotforex, the spreads are virtually non, but one should always double check before joining.

Comment

Hi

thanks
                              Here is what you need, a reference spread table that I often use to check broker spread. However, some brokers can offer good spread on other account type, so a check on popular brokers is a must.
                              http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-spreads

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X