Please give me a download link to "forex generator" full cracked version 4 or above

Guest FloridaTrader
BTW, I found it my self, I'm posting this as this will help others .. http://www.4shared.com/get/MQXiBuf7/Forex_EA_Generator_Professiona.html

You would have found it earlier if you properly followed the forums rules.

Prior to posting, use the search feature to see if the topic has been discussed previously. This prevents duplication, confusion and helps keep this forum organized.

Also, if the topic was not shared, you need to post in the correct location on the forum...the request section.

HINT: If you are making requests, look at your THANKS COUNT...which is non-existent. Learn to thank others if you want others to share with you.

You would have found it earlier if you properly followed the forums rules.

Prior to posting, use the search feature to see if the topic has been discussed previously. This prevents duplication, confusion and helps keep this forum organized.

Also, if the topic was not shared, you need to post in the correct location on the forum...the request section.

HINT: If you are making requests, look at your THANKS COUNT...which is non-existent. Learn to thank others if you want others to share with you.

1) I used the site search feature which came up with results of dead links, which I posted after is what I found by searching google.

2) Sorry about the wrong section, I didn't see the request section, so I posted it in general section.

3) I don't thank people for nothing, if I find a post useful, I'll definitely thank them, your hint was good so I thanked you.

Edited by EARTH_DUST

Guest FloridaTrader
1) I used the site search feature which came up with results of dead links, which I posted after is what I found by searching google.

2) Sorry about the wrong section, I didn't see the request section, so I posted it in general section.

3) I don't thank people for nothing, if I find a post useful, I'll definitely thank them, your hint was good so I thanked you.

The site search feature came up with several threads. It doesn't matter if the links are dead or not, you should post your requests in those threads. When links are dead, they can be revived when new requests are made in the same threads. We do not post new threads when links are dead or otherwise our forum would look as sloppy as other forums and we would be searching for days looking for what we are searching for.

As far as thanking people, you state you didn't thank people for nothing but your profile proves you to be making many requests from other. Think about it.

Edited by FloridaTrader

The site search feature came up with several threads. It doesn't matter if the links are dead or not, you should post your requests in those threads. When links are dead, they can be revived when new requests are made in the same threads. We do not post new threads when links are dead or otherwise our forum would look as sloppy as other forums and we would be searching for days looking for what we are searching for.

As far as thanking people, you state you didn't thank people for nothing but your profile proves you to be making many requests from other. Think about it.

Immature rant was removed... and infraction was received

I don't want to see anymore childish and immature rants from you or you will be banned. Grow up or find a forum that allows your rants and whining.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader

Unfortunately for you new guy, it's actually the rules and they are not going to change because you incorrectly assume that your rule is better. You can whine all you want but the rules are set in place to keep this forum organized.

Not making requests in the proper thread because you incorrectly assume again that there was no one to update the links is a moron excuse because you didn't attempt to request the links. Again, post in the original threads instead of making new ones since we don't want 1,000 threads floating around pertaining to one subject. If you have an issue new guy, feel free to send admin a message and tell him you disagree with his rules, otherwise stick to the rules. As far as posting in the correct threads not being reality, you need to get a pair of glasses that you can use. Thousands of threads were correctly revived by forum members that correctly posted in the original threads. Your assumption is again incorrect and this makes you sound more like a clown the more you post. Starting new threads has no advantage over finding what you're looking for. This is common sense..consider using it. Here is a thread where someone did make a request and it was fulfilled. Hey, it was your postings..but you state it's not reality. I'm not the only one proving you wrong, you are doing it to yourself too.

Link: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/10655-(Share)-Very-Nice-MTF-Trend-Indicator-Merry-Xmas!?p=212630#post212630

Please follow the rules (not your own rules) and lose your poor replies back only make you sound lazy and uncooperative. Either way, follow them new guy or leave the forum. I can't give you any cheese to go with your whine, sorry!

Forum Leach making up his own rules vs. Following the forum rules... I can easily see who will win this one =))

Edited by FloridaTrader

Unfortunately for you new guy, it's actually the rules and they are not going to change because you incorrectly assume that your rule is better. You can whine all you want but the rules are set in place to keep this forum organized.

Not making requests in the proper thread because you incorrectly assume again that there was no one to update the links is a moron excuse because you didn't attempt to request the links. Again, post in the original threads instead of making new ones since we don't want 1,000 threads floating around pertaining to one subject. If you have an issue new guy, feel free to send admin a message and tell him you disagree with his rules, otherwise stick to the rules. As far as posting in the correct threads not being reality, you need to get a pair of glasses that you can use. Thousands of threads were correctly revived by forum members that correctly posted in the original threads. Your assumption is again incorrect and this makes you sound more like a clown the more you post. Starting new threads has no advantage over finding what you're looking for. This is common sense..consider using it. Here is a thread where someone did make a request and it was fulfilled. Hey, it was your postings..but you state it's not reality. I'm not the only one proving you wrong, you are doing it to yourself too.

Link: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/10655-(Share)-Very-Nice-MTF-Trend-Indicator-Merry-Xmas!?p=212630#post212630

Please follow the rules (not your own rules) and lose your poor replies back only make you sound lazy and uncooperative. Either way, follow them new guy or leave the forum. I can't give you any cheese to go with your whine, sorry!

Forum Leach making up his own rules vs. Following the forum rules... I can easily see who will win this one =))

Actually YES, I am a moderator and you have already received two infractions for not following the forum rules. Anymore childish and immature postings and you will be finding a new forum to play in. Grow up

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
hey Bigshot, I didn't say that I won't obey the forum rules, and I didn't say that I'll create new ones.. I just said that moderators will look after it if I'm doing wrong .. are you a moderator ? and I'm not here to win or loose in forums .. I don't know about your education level but is it that hard to understand ? .... and as we both know, if I reply against you, you'll reply against me, we both are wasting our time, therefore I won't reply to you in this thread as I found the software I was looking for and I have shared the live link. Thank you for bumping the thread.

As far as education levels, I'm shocked to even think that you were comparing me to you. Get a reality grip kid, it's not even close. Just post in the proper place and don't make up your own rules.

Read the rules Mite and stop Leaching the forum.

Edited by FloridaTrader