Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Everyone

Hi,

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. I also want to thank the moderators for the access; very interesting forum to say the least. I'm a complete novice to the Market, so please be kind to me!

My main interest is Forex, but I also would like to learn about the Futures. For some reason, I'm fascinated with the British Pound and Japanese Yen pair.

Friends call me Kie.

welcome Kie welcome. no problem being a novice, following and learning from the II forum content will bring you up to intermediate level soon. So you have a fascination with the Sterling Yen pair eh? Hmmm I take it you are Japanese(Yen)? If so, then you may be drawn to all things British(sterling). Hehe anyways have fun and good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by CashManic View Post
      welcome Kie welcome. no problem being a novice, following and learning from the II forum content will bring you up to intermediate level soon. So you have a fascination with the Sterling Yen pair eh? Hmmm I take it you are Japanese(Yen)? If so, then you may be drawn to all things British(sterling). Hehe anyways have fun and good luck.
      Arigatou gozaimasu

Kie

Comment

Hello Kie. Its nice to see you here in the forum. So how is you trading going on? Already earning enough? Hope we can share ideas and tips and learn from each other. Lee here and I am from Manila, Philippines.

Comment

Glad to find you here Kie.I think we all past by the stage of being a totally new to a certain thing.And got the same resaon of joinning place like this,which is to learn as well as share ideas to one another.Wishing you goodluck on your trading this year!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...
          X