Do you sacrifice something for forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by masepek View Post
    To achieve success is certainly the need for sacrifice, good time; energy; money and energy. But the result of forex is quite promising if we have enough knowledge and experience. To me, it's not all sacrifices are useless. I tried to manage my small fund in galleass for then I can trade with more funds, and get greater results after I have enough knowledge and experience to overcome the risk of forex.
    I agree with you to achieve is certainly the need for sacrifice.Anyway as we sacrifice we can show that we are willing to achieve something on trading and reach our goals.

Comment

All goals which we hope to attain must have some sacrifices on it.Forex for instance,you should sacrifice yourself to a rigorous learning process to achieve some profitable consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by diana yes View Post
        I agree with you to achieve is certainly the need for sacrifice.Anyway as we sacrifice we can show that we are willing to achieve something on trading and reach our goals.
        Your right if we want to achieve something we must do something and you must be willing to sacrifice,Anyway the sacrifice involved will be worthied in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by gerski View Post
          Your right if we want to achieve something we must do something and you must be willing to sacrifice,Anyway the sacrifice involved will be worthied in the end.
          Yah that's the reality.If we know how to sacrifice we will be successful in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by diana yes View Post
            As a new trader I really sacrifice my time in forex that I really want to improve and develop my skill that's why I keep on learning.Sacrificing is not a big deal for me because I know that by sacrificing my time I can gain my knowledge.
            Yes,sacrificing means nothing for us if we are really eager and passionate to educate ourselves about forex.Since we all know that in order to succeed we must learn first.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayne2009 View Post
              All goals which we hope to attain must have some sacrifices on it.Forex for instance,you should sacrifice yourself to a rigorous learning process to achieve some profitable consequences.
              I agree we need to sacrifice a little or to big for something we want to achieve.Any way such sacrifice is a fruitful one.

Comment

If we dont know how to sacrifice something we won't be able to achieve our goals.Sacrificing is worth it.

Comment

Success in forex is the fruit of your sacrifices in your time and money while you're in the process of gaining experience and skills

Comment

Originally posted by rrayne2009 View Post
                    Success in forex is the fruit of your sacrifices in your time and money while you're in the process of gaining experience and skills
                    You are exactly true.That's the advantage of sacrificing because it will be worth it someday.

Comment

Of course forex consumes away your mind and take up vast of time but you should accept this situation as you opt for this way and there is no way back. Try to put forex on a friendly footing not at expense to yourself, otherwise you will be pressed everytime when you give a priority to forex among other important businesses. The more time you assign for it (in reason) the quicker you achieve results.

Comment

Originally posted by controlxs View Post
                        Of course forex consumes away your mind and take up vast of time but you should accept this situation as you opt for this way and there is no way back. Try to put forex on a friendly footing not at expense to yourself, otherwise you will be pressed everytime when you give a priority to forex among other important businesses. The more time you assign for it (in reason) the quicker you achieve results.
                        That was a good opinion.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

When your doing something and putting yourself into it, there will always be sacrifices.
                          Effort and Time are a;ways on the front line. But i like to refer them as priorities, it will be a fulfillment in the long run if you choose to sacrifice now.

Comment

If we are really determined to succeed in forex we must really sacrifice to learn and to have some skills whether you may or may not call it as a sacrifice what is important is to be knowledgable about forex.

Comment

Originally posted by graceb View Post
                              If we are really determined to succeed in forex we must really sacrifice to learn and to have some skills whether you may or may not call it as a sacrifice what is important is to be knowledgable about forex.
                              You are right because when you learn its worth it and you need to work for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Heyes1929 View Post
                                Hello, is now a few months I do forex trading and I noticed that a few minutes a day to become a successful trader is not enough, but you have to devote many hours. This means taking time away from hobbies, family and the usual work. You sacrificed any of these to become a successful trader?
                                Never, life is a choice and how to set it up. if we are accustomed to discipline all will go well, and do not need to sacrifice the things we love

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X