Do you sacrifice something for forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gad View Post
    Never, life is a choice and how to set it up. if we are accustomed to discipline all will go well, and do not need to sacrifice the things we love
    You are definitely right.If you have self-discipline all will go well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban
      of course, discipline is the key to success in forex trading. Without discipline we will not be successful in forex. discipline must be trained from a demo account. So when we are trading a real account then we will used to discipline.
      And aside from that demo is a big help because we can start to manage and discipline ourselves and practices help us a lot.

Comment

just a few minutes of my time....

Comment

Market keep on giving great opportunities time to time, and so trader may need to keep track of market for long, even sacrifice their sleeps to encash those opportunities.

Comment

I sacrifice my time for forex trading. because I make forex as a part-time job. I use my break time for trading. but I assume this is not a sacrifice.

Comment

Originally posted by sherealikhan View Post
              I sacrifice my time for forex trading. because I make forex as a part-time job. I use my break time for trading. but I assume this is not a sacrifice.
              good to hear that....

Comment

Of course, I sacrifice. My time and relax. Instead of trading, I could go out with friends to play football and have to sit behind a computer. But here we must choose. And I'm currently chosen Forex

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Kato
                  The most successful traders have sacrificed a lot of time in their early years so that they can have more money than other traders in the years after their transformation to being a successful trader. You need to make sacrifices today, in order to have more money and success than now. When you choose to skip vacation this year and instead invest that money in your own trading account, you are making a sacrifice not many people make.
                  Time, which the most valuable thing

Comment

I think the biggest sacrifice in forex trading is the time and capital in learning to manage money in order to manage it properly, because the exercise it requires wawktu and finally if consistent learning then gradually It will also have a skill trading

Comment

Originally posted by Irina View Post
                      I think the biggest sacrifice in forex trading is the time and capital in learning to manage money in order to manage it properly, because the exercise it requires wawktu and finally if consistent learning then gradually It will also have a skill trading
                      I think money is the biggest one because you are going to lose your money anytime and that thing is you are aware then also you are investing money here so money is your sacrifice.

Comment

All traders certainly sacrificing something, and if we are all the same Align-Align i.e. money, time, and also the mind with an effort so that the condition of the development of currency trading could generate a profit of money that can be used everyday life or for saving

Comment

I sacrificed time and energy (maybe Health), but I hope that will pay off

Comment

The most successful traders have sacrificed a lot of time in their early years so that they can have more money than their neighbors in the years after their transformation to being a successful trader.

https://worldcore.eu/Public/ForBusiness

Comment

Of course each trader to sacrifice something according to their very valuable, can be a form of money, time, or energy mind, so it will be a maximum when we learn forex trading with the focus so that being able to have the skills

Comment

I have sacrificed my hard work, my time and money with trading so hopefully, something good will returns foon which can be profitable for my trading.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X