Do you sacrifice something for forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you sacrifice something for forex?

Hello, is now a few months I do forex trading and I noticed that a few minutes a day to become a successful trader is not enough, but you have to devote many hours. This means taking time away from hobbies, family and the usual work. You sacrificed any of these to become a successful trader?

I don't think that if you live a happy life, you need to sacrifice anything for Forex. On the other hand, if you were not filling completely satisfied without forex trading, than you have to figure out what is the root of it. And cut that root. Forex have to be an addition but not the barricade.

Comment

Hi Mate.
      Remember to be successful in any endeavor you have to invest money as well as Time.

What you mentioned in the first post that one has to sacrifice his life for making the life of his near and dear ones or family, One person has to sacrifice his personal life for achieving the dream of his loved ones.

This thread is very heart touching at least to me because I had invested lot of my precious time as well as money in learning how trade for making living out of any DAM GOOD market Forex, Stocks, Commodities etc.

I'm four years old into trading business I started as an investor and ended up as an Technical Analyst and still learning.

I'm an postgraduate and holds specialization in Human Rsource and Marketing,My married life is completely Shattered due to learning as I quite my job for earning out of trading.

I have three little children and develop Hypertension, Anxiety syndrome and Spondalisis diseases i was lucky enough to save my married due to counseling from other people.

My daily Schedule:-

I use to sit for 16 to 17 hours Daily from last 4 years looking at the bars for understanding what market has to communicate.

I had lost my hard earned money or you can say SAVINGS in trading.

Know I'm Bankrupt and Jobless every buddy ask for the GAP of 4 year in my resume.

But the knowledge I acquired is price less know I'm operating accounts of other people for gathering my investment.

This was my little story there are many people out there who lost every thing which they have in search of earning consistently in trading business, I'm JUST A LITTLE FISH IN A SEA.

Thanks for reading my story but remember nothing comes for FREE you have to payback in terms of money or time or efforts or sacrificing things you love most.

Warm Regards.

Comment

Bob,
        Sorry about the price you paid for getting involved in this Industry.
        I know it takes years to acquire the relative skills you need in this business, "and yes; it does come at a price."

Unfortunately though if it was an easy game everyone would be at it.
        You must ask yourself though what got you involved in Forex in the beginning. That is usually what keeps the successful traders in this game. I'm eight years into this, and It has come at a price, but it really does make an heck of a difference if you have an understanding and humble partner who sits most evenings on her own and watches TV whilst you spend many hours in front of your monitors watching PA.

Comment

Like any business u r just paying your dues, you may rip it sometime to come provided u put time and dedication in learning from the right mentors.

Comment

I sacrifice my cash which I could have used in other business ventures. I've realized that success in forex trading requires substantive capital. So, I've been accumulating that. Talk of sacrifices!

Comment

It is very important things to sacrifices time for best trading. Thank you very much to explain this information.

Comment

Market keep on giving great opportunities time to time, and so trader may need to keep track of market for long, even sacrifice their sleeps to encash those opportunities.

Comment

To achieve success is certainly the need for sacrifice, good time; energy; money and energy. But the result of forex is quite promising if we have enough knowledge and experience. To me, it's not all sacrifices are useless. I tried to manage my small fund in galleass for then I can trade with more funds, and get greater results after I have enough knowledge and experience to overcome the risk of forex.

Comment

I only started trading recently and have found the same thing. Initially I thought I would only need an hour a day in order to trade but it is a lot more work than that. I spend quite a few hours a day now on learning and trading (and haven't made much money from trading). I am keen to keep with it though. I think it is possible to get there in the end

Comment

You are right. You have to devote time to be a successful Forex trader. Forex trading is a process and you need patient and discipline to understand this process. But it does not mean that you have to devote long hours that would take away your time to your hobbies, family and friends and your regular work. You actually have nothing to sacrifice. All you have to do is to set your priorities and then set sufficient time for Forex.

Comment

Originally posted by lee.belisar View Post
                        You are right. You have to devote time to be a successful Forex trader. Forex trading is a process and you need patient and discipline to understand this process. But it does not mean that you have to devote long hours that would take away your time to your hobbies, family and friends and your regular work. You actually have nothing to sacrifice. All you have to do is to set your priorities and then set sufficient time for Forex.
                        well said.For me as newbie,I am allocating more time learning than my actual trading for the meantime.Just like the others,first,I thought forex will be easy only to find out that this is a continous learning to be successful.

Comment

As a new trader I really sacrifice my time in forex that I really want to improve and develop my skill that's why I keep on learning.Sacrificing is not a big deal for me because I know that by sacrificing my time I can gain my knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by diana yes View Post
                            As a new trader I really sacrifice my time in forex that I really want to improve and develop my skill that's why I keep on learning.Sacrificing is not a big deal for me because I know that by sacrificing my time I can gain my knowledge.
                            Yes, sacrificing time to learn forex is not a big deal, because by having sufficient knowledge and experience we will be able to minimize the risk of forex and get more chance to get profit from our trading. Until now I still continue to learn, because I want my mini account in galleass can increase become standard account when my trading skills are pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by BOB122 View Post
                              Hi Mate.
                              Remember to be successful in any endeavor you have to invest money as well as Time.

What you mentioned in the first post that one has to sacrifice his life for making the life of his near and dear ones or family, One person has to sacrifice his personal life for achieving the dream of his loved ones.

This thread is very heart touching at least to me because I had invested lot of my precious time as well as money in learning how trade for making living out of any DAM GOOD market Forex, Stocks, Commodities etc.

I'm four years old into trading business I started as an investor and ended up as an Technical Analyst and still learning.

I'm an postgraduate and holds specialization in Human Rsource and Marketing,My married life is completely Shattered due to learning as I quite my job for earning out of trading.

I have three little children and develop Hypertension, Anxiety syndrome and Spondalisis diseases i was lucky enough to save my married due to counseling from other people.

My daily Schedule:-

I use to sit for 16 to 17 hours Daily from last 4 years looking at the bars for understanding what market has to communicate.

I had lost my hard earned money or you can say SAVINGS in trading.

Know I'm Bankrupt and Jobless every buddy ask for the GAP of 4 year in my resume.

But the knowledge I acquired is price less know I'm operating accounts of other people for gathering my investment.

This was my little story there are many people out there who lost every thing which they have in search of earning consistently in trading business, I'm JUST A LITTLE FISH IN A SEA.

Thanks for reading my story but remember nothing comes for FREE you have to payback in terms of money or time or efforts or sacrificing things you love most.

Warm Regards.
                              Hi bob,thanks for sharing with us you experienced in forex but happy for you that your marriage was saved by the help of others through counselling.Wish you a happy family always.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X