Do you sacrifice something for forex?

Of course forex consumes away your mind and take up vast of time but you should accept this situation as you opt for this way and there is no way back. Try to put forex on a friendly footing not at expense to yourself, otherwise you will be pressed everytime when you give a priority to forex among other important businesses. The more time you assign for it (in reason) the quicker you achieve results.

That was a good opinion.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, is now a few months I do forex trading and I noticed that a few minutes a day to become a successful trader is not enough, but you have to devote many hours. This means taking time away from hobbies, family and the usual work. You sacrificed any of these to become a successful trader? :-/

Never, life is a choice and how to set it up. if we are accustomed to discipline all will go well, and do not need to sacrifice the things we love

• 2 weeks later...
of course, discipline is the key to success in forex trading. Without discipline we will not be successful in forex. discipline must be trained from a demo account. So when we are trading a real account then we will used to discipline.

And aside from that demo is a big help because we can start to manage and discipline ourselves and practices help us a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
The most successful traders have sacrificed a lot of time in their early years so that they can have more money than other traders in the years after their transformation to being a successful trader. You need to make sacrifices today, in order to have more money and success than now. When you choose to skip vacation this year and instead invest that money in your own trading account, you are making a sacrifice not many people make.

Time, which the most valuable thing

I think the biggest sacrifice in forex trading is the time and capital in learning to manage money in order to manage it properly, because the exercise it requires wawktu and finally if consistent learning then gradually It will also have a skill trading

Guest Moon_shine
I think the biggest sacrifice in forex trading is the time and capital in learning to manage money in order to manage it properly, because the exercise it requires wawktu and finally if consistent learning then gradually It will also have a skill trading

I think money is the biggest one because you are going to lose your money anytime and that thing is you are aware then also you are investing money here so money is your sacrifice.

All traders certainly sacrificing something, and if we are all the same Align-Align i.e. money, time, and also the mind with an effort so that the condition of the development of currency trading could generate a profit of money that can be used everyday life or for saving

Of course each trader to sacrifice something according to their very valuable, can be a form of money, time, or energy mind, so it will be a maximum when we learn forex trading with the focus so that being able to have the skills

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest Siyan jheel
From my experience in this market i see that the thing that we have to sacrifice with it to become successful trader is the high profits because making high profits always need from us to trade with high risk and big lots so when we make any loses while our trading with high risk this always end with a very big loss and no surviving in the market.

• 1 year later...