No announcement yet.

Do you sacrifice something for forex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most I sacrifice for now is the time, I spend too much time to learn, but I think that soon will come its reward

Comment

It's unwise to say that the time you spend on trade is a sacrifice. You're doing it deliberately, without anyone persuading you. What's more, you do expect the profit, and as you know, you need to invest before getting anything.

Comment

I think that there are a lot traders who contributed money and time to learn how they can trade on Forex. So now they sacrifice other resources as well for trading on Forex.

Comment

From my experience in this market i see that the thing that we have to sacrifice with it to become successful trader is the high profits because making high profits always need from us to trade with high risk and big lots so when we make any loses while our trading with high risk this always end with a very big loss and no surviving in the market.

Comment

I would only sacrifice some amount of my free time, as it would allow me to make some good money in Forex Trading.

Comment

there are times that one must sacrifice sleep for forex, especially certain markets in different time zones.

Comment

The only thing I sacrifice is time and moeny but I really think that trading worth it because potential rewards are much hgiehr

Comment

Originally posted by Heyes1929 View Post
                  Hello, is now a few months I do forex trading and I noticed that a few minutes a day to become a successful trader is not enough, but you have to devote many hours. This means taking time away from hobbies, family and the usual work. You sacrificed any of these to become a successful trader?
                  The biggest and the most expensive investment as per my experience is time. It's priceless but I feel I gained lots of knowledge doing this business.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  Working...
                  X