Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned Array
    Thanks
    All traders certainly sacrificing something, and if we are all the same Align-Align i.e. money, time, and also the mind with an effort so that the condition of the development of currency trading could generate a profit of money that can be used everyday life or for saving

Banned Array
    Thanks
    I sacrificed time and energy (maybe Health), but I hope that will pay off

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    The most successful traders have sacrificed a lot of time in their early years so that they can have more money than their neighbors in the years after their transformation to being a successful trader.

https://worldcore.eu/Public/ForBusiness

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Of course each trader to sacrifice something according to their very valuable, can be a form of money, time, or energy mind, so it will be a maximum when we learn forex trading with the focus so that being able to have the skills

Banned Array
    Thanks
    I have sacrificed my hard work, my time and money with trading so hopefully, something good will returns foon which can be profitable for my trading.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    The most I sacrifice for now is the time, I spend too much time to learn, but I think that soon will come its reward

Thanks
    It's unwise to say that the time you spend on trade is a sacrifice. You're doing it deliberately, without anyone persuading you. What's more, you do expect the profit, and as you know, you need to invest before getting anything.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I think that there are a lot traders who contributed money and time to learn how they can trade on Forex. So now they sacrifice other resources as well for trading on Forex.

• Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345