perfect example

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perfect example

I just recently put the post below into this section "other stuff"and it ended up in a totally different thread within this section.

"Hi all, This post is directed to whoever it is that runs this awesome site.
    First off THANK YOU!! What a great place.
    Now to the bad---Where are the administrators,webmasters,moderators???? Previous functionality is broken e.g. "reply","reply with quote", and "edit post" these do not work(at least for me) if there is something I need to do differently for to work, please advise. Otherwise would someone at least respond to this post so that we all know someone is there and aware that these things need attention.
    For me it seems to have started after when I tried to come to site and it was not available with pop-up "temp unavailable we are updating ?????? some kind of stuff"
    Anyway Thank you for creating this place you should be very proud. I am lucky to have found you.
    Thanks in advance for any
    1. response
    2. attention to fixing the above mentioned issues
    please anyone chime in if no of other functions that are not working.
    Have a great one all!!"
    ps will see if this lands in correct spot

I concur with you newbie. This forum is a huge guiding light on the Net for aspiring traders but I am afraid potential members and lurkers who could possibly provide II and her members with significant content, might be turned off/away by the sudden lack of functionality. Hope the Admin/mods will take notice and everything will get fixed soon.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    Working...
    X