Welcome bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome bonus

Hello everyone. I would like to ask if somebody has gained the welcome bonus that many websites give as to you. They told me that I should do a certain number of operation before claim it, but I didn't understand if once I gain this sum I can only reinvest it or I can completely withdraw. I'll do an example, I make 1000 dollar deposit and a certain website gives 100% of welcome bonus, at this point can I withdraw 1000 dollars? In this case I could trade in the forex market with an amount I never invested I hope I've been clear, thanks in advance to all the answer

Hello Thintwit1954!
    Everything depends on promotion's Terms & Conditions, but usually there are two types of Forex Deposit Bonuses that you can withdraw or that are only for trading purposes. If you need trade certain numbers of lots, bonus is most likely withdrawable from account.
    Note that sometimes if you lose your deposit, bonus will be automatically removed i.e. you deposit $1000 + bonus $1000 = balance $2000, you trade and your balance drop to $1000 and then your bonus will be removed so your balance will be $0.
    Please read promotion's terms, every promotion is different.

Comment

I dont put too much attention with promotional offer or promotion, profitable trading result it all I need anyway. i'd prefer to have a close attention with their trading enviroment, should I use their service, see if it fit my needs related to my current trading strategies. i've been reseacrh to find matched trading conditions for my EA system. Naturally, the lower the spreads, the better it is for my scalping .I take into consideration that most STPs have their chart prices marked up - that means that if my EA/Robot reads prices off the chart rather than market watch, then i might experience some triggering issues.My requirement would be to find a broker with raw spreads and a low commission. The raw spread will give my EA the best possible platform to trigger the orders.it's almost a years i held my ecn account with Armada Markets which ensure my trading condition requirement, narrowest trading spreads, low mark up fees even for commision base broker.

Comment

Some time forex trading made easy with some bonus from the Forex Broker. Look for a Broker that offer a bonus which provide some benifit at live trading.

http://allforexbonus.com/forex-deposit-bonus
        Last edited by KroeFX; 12-04-16, 07:22.

Comment

Hello!

I want to advice everyone to test this broker www.progrex.com
          They offer no deposit bonus 55.5$
          Good luck!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          Working...