RW Tick Chart indicator for MT4

rwtc

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

If you use offline tick charts (other option is tick chart in indicator window), you can choose HLC bars.

It doesn't show volume because volume indicator uses number of ticks as volume and on tick charts the number of ticks is constant.

Yes, you can open 3000 and 9000 tick chart as well.

• 8 months later...

You can add custom indicators. There are two ways:

1. add indicators to the tick chart in the indicator window - you can add indicators that allow you to select the 'Apply To' field, where you should select 'Previous Indicator's Data'. Such indicators are for example the MT4 built-in Bollinger Bands, Envelopes, Moving Average, etc.

2. enable offline tick charts and add custom indicators on them - you can add many indicators this way, however not all of them will work. If they will work or not depends on the fact how they are coded. The number of custom indicators that will work using this method is much higher, then using method 1 (adding indis to the tick chart in the indicator window).

• 1 month later...

I agree with rwtc, I use the great OVO.cz tickbar generator I have not seen many indicators that do not work, its pretty invisible in use

https://ovo.cz/products/offline-charts-for-mt4/constant-volume-bars/ download it free and give it a go, drop it on a chary and click the button simple,

plenty of free addons as well even for back testing

enjoy Doodle

im not affiliated I just love the program.

im not affiliated I just love the program.

You mention that every time you advertise that product. Are you trying to convince yourself?

After seeing, how much energy you put in those advertisements in a lot of forums I think you must be at least Mother Theresa to do this without getting compensated.

So now just between you and me - how much do you get for 'being not affiliated' :)

• 2 weeks later...
You mention that every time you advertise that product. Are you trying to convince yourself?

After seeing, how much energy you put in those advertisements in a lot of forums I think you must be at least Mother Theresa to do this without getting compensated.

So now just between you and me - how much do you get for 'being not affiliated' :)

Nothing at all, just found the owner very helpful, especially when i asked for a 4 digit option for Bob Volman trading, he went out of his way and modded the indicator for free, Much appreciated.

Its like a thankyou

Doodle

P.s I don't remember doing too many forums ? if any

• 4 months later...