Forexpeacearmy is good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forexpeacearmy is good?

Hello, I wanted to raise a question that I think is not trivial. On the web I read that many trust on what is written on forexpeacearmy. Well, except for brokers who are deemed of scam or as they say, type 4xp, we are confident that all those who are deemed good they really are. That is, and if people would pay to get good write review and get good grades give only to attract new chickens? And if they do the same thing to obfuscate the others? I even want to think even more evil, and if they were for example the owners of more brokers (good and bad) and once they do move the chickens on duty on a broker and then on another, but in the end always in their pockets the money go?

i heard about Forex peace army.its good for trade but it really depends upon you

Comment

FPA started out with good intentions in the beginning, but has alot left to be desired now...just look at all the "star" ratings of previous signals and tools and are now out of business....so their "objective" evalutations hold little weight anymore...they should at least clean up their website and discard the ones that went out of business years ago!

Comment

I think they have lost credibility

Comment

I don't have enough experience in FPA to answer the question but think its good

Comment

I went into the broker section and for same broker there are some user that gives 1 star and others 5, so who can we believe?

Comment

I am a user of FPA and I also spend a lot of time on their forum. It is a good place to trade and to find an advice. Although, before stert the account with them, you need to see the latency with their servrer, if takes too long, you might consider to use something else!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X