EA Pack ? Searching the right EA!

Hello,

i´m searching the right working robot for me.

I only would start with a mini 500$ account so it is difficcult to find a robot that give me good results.

I tried a lot but can´t find any right.

I love you community!

I seached a lot but i cant find something like a pack a bundle of working EA.

Is anywhere here such a bundle?

And could anyone help me who knows good robots for such mini money accounts?

If someone could help me a lot i will give him 50% of mir first months trades :D:D

Really,i´m very sad because i cant find the right ea with the right settings.

Hope someone would help me!

If you want i post my icq or msn contact numbers.

Greez cyde

Re: EA Pack ? Searching the right EA!

I have some cracked versions of Megadroid but they aren´t working very well, they are not trading has someone a working version?

And could someone tell me any settings i should use or post his settings because thats another main Problem of me.

The Euro Blaster is working right good i backtestet him but also here i need the right settings for such mini accounts maybe you could help me with this too.

I think machsus already posted the correct one, just refer to the forum and get the correct one, it doesn't show any error, it works fine with me.

2009.06.11 00:09 buy 0.03 eurusd 1.3971 1.3914 1.4021 2009.06.11 00:26 1.3981 0.00 0.00 0.00 3.00

One of the trade above on fxdd live test with megadroid. Normal setting.

If someone could help me a lot i will give him 50% of mir first months trades :D:D

Well, if you want to share your money, why don't you buy the original ea (it's not so expensive)? At last the author has made a work you appreciate and maybe with your money he can do even a better work... Moreover, you can have all the support you need by its creator.

The spirit of this forum is to discern the good things (always too few..) among an ocean of scam, not else.

Just my opinion.

:)>-

Fapturbo, small profit big losses. $500 dollar account on their websites ended with big losses and now taken out from their websites, everybody watching this fap don't try to hide.

Euroblaster, big drawdowns, unless you want to wait days to get it to positive.

The reason that this forums so active because 99.99% all the robot just scam. So far megadroid not too bad, well i am not promoting it just my word that it's ok to use, although some losses once in a while but so far consistent. The thing we are looking is consistency, not big profit then next day big losses wiped out your account.

Hey,.. if you looked safety with continues profit, search EA with Grid strategy.

The EA will open buy and sell with fibo and after all open trade make some profit the EA will close all open trade with profit.

note: you just need a huge some money to your Margin, cos this EA a lot of open trade.

thx

:-?

Which EA that you refer to wirastomo? Some recommendations?

He wanted to start with $500.

you can search in this forum forexgrid bot , Fxpie Series or Robominer

1. learn how is EA work, try forward test demo with $500 for a month or more with your Broker want you use.

2. set your EA to open trade with 0.01 lot.

3. if you confident with your test result, you can live. (welcome to jungle).

All it's just my step, if I want a live trade.

(different people - different way) :)>-

Just my own Samples => http://dahsyat.mt4live.com/

thanks for the great replies.

The most important thing for me is security.

I dont want to make some profit bit in a month one or two trades destroy all my money.

I´m searching for a stable ea which make ok he should make 100-200 profit per month but secure!

I´m backtesting Euro Blaster V2 the last two days and here are the results uploaded to my webspace dont know how to show you otherwise:

==> http://cyde1409.cy.funpic.de/Backtests.html

I like this backtest results because they are high profits for me^^ but secure, i think.

To the point that i asked for cracked versions is that i want to find the perfect and then i would buy it yes for the support and everythink. I want to support these guys. But to find the right one i don´t want to through my money out of the window to buy hundrets of ea´s.

What do you think of this backtest results?

And i cant find the right working version of Megadroid in the Forum sorry searched a lot , maybe someone has better eyes and could post a link ;)

What do you think of FXXD broker mini Account with a 1:200 Spread?

Hope you reply as much as you did.

Woow,... euroblaster too wild for me, cos that setting is

TakeProfit=25; StopLoss=350

(ehm,.. can kill your Acc in ones trade with loss 350pips), with small profit 25pips.

you can enjoy my forward : http://euroblaster.mt4live.com ;))

EuroBlaster : hxxp://www.forexsharing.com/181773

Megadroid: http://rapid*share.com/files/234316779/v1.11a.zip

If your EA, is Scalp EA you can choose 1:500 leverage, else better 1:100

May this help.

I want to try to livetrade with EuroBlaster but could anyone tell me good settings?

I dont get clear of all in some robots.

I post a screenshot and you could pls tell me what to put where, and maybe in a few weeks i will start to livetrade.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3307/tradeeuroblastermen.jpg

I think the EuroBlaster is the right EA for me because it hast the best stable results but only in backtests.

Thx wirastmo i will look at your trading. Do you trade in live? And with which EA?