What are the Binary option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the Binary option

What are the binary option? I'm new on this market and unfortunately my question could sound a little bit ****** to someone, but i'm just trying to learn. I took a look around some website and some like 4xp.com says that they use this option. But what they really are? Are they different from normal option? I also tried to ask directly to them and they answered me in the person of Sara Ferrari, but i would like that you can explain to me with your simple words, if possible. Thank you very much, i'll wait you a lot

binary options you place puts and calls. and within the expiry time if even price is 1 pip in the money you win.
    You basically bet a certain amount. eg: If I bet $100 and I win I get back 170-185$. Basically your bet + 70-85%
    So unlike forex its fixed risk reward.

Binary can be traded starting from 30 second, 1 min , 2 min , 15 min, 30 min, 1 hrs, daily, weekly expiries.

Comment

Thank you Manideep Rana for the explanation

Comment

nice explanation!

Comment

Binary options seem like a good deal but do the math. You must win at a higher percentage to break even.

Comment

Binary options are straightforward and effortless investment instruments that possess high return rates and are traded by new traders, expert traders and seasoned investors. The options trading concept is extremely simple to understand and use, and are a common and highly accessible trading tools.

Therefore, trading with CTOption broker is like playing and enjoying the binary options trade because this broker provides the best trading support in the industry along with various trading tools.

Comment

I'm interested in options how can I learn more about them?

Comment

I cannot agree that options are simple investments and of course I wouldn't say that they are similar to a game. Whatever favourable conditions a broker could provide, a trader still has to learn. I recommend to start with the options not less than 2 min.

Comment

agree Manideep Rana

Comment

agree Manideep Rana

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    Working...
                    X