Happy experience with my lovely broker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy experience with my lovely broker

It was a great moment of mine when I started my trading with real account on 4xp.com. I got $70 profit first day without any loss. I sold my trade that day and I got profit. I was so excited so next day I increased trading amount and unfortunately I loss $107 that day. Next day I increased my trading amount again and I loss $80 that day. Then I tried to contact with my account manager Mrs. Elena Novak. She gave me some useful suggestion to me and told me to not too be greedy. I started trading again by analysis chart and finally I recovered my loss and now I getting profit every day.

Getting tired of this bs

Comment

Originally posted by PSmith41 View Post
      Getting tired of this bs
      why you are getting tired?

Comment

In the beginning of trading on real it is many questions and difficulties. So if broker has bonus for newbie it will help trader to save his money. Fresh gives $1000 to new trader and trader can get first trade experience. It is comfortable you trade on real account foreign’s money! But received profit will be yours!

Comment

In the beginning of trading on real it is many questions and difficulties. So if broker has bonus for newbie it will help trader to save his money. Fresh gives $1000 to new trader and trader can get first trade experience. It is comfortable you trade on real account foreign’s money! But received profit will be yours!

Comment

I like CM Trading Forex broker because the do not have any restrictions in trading and I can trade any strategies, even news trading. I have also withdrawn my profit quite a few time from CM Trading and they didn't have any problems with it.

Comment

Well actually I have same if not better experience with Hotforex it has really superb and outstanding trading platform which fits well scalpers as well as carry traders. I have several fellows that works with them and all of them are happy we are like a trading family which respects each other. That's why I stick with this perfect company.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              Working...
              X