Became a partner with brokers, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Became a partner with brokers, why?

Hello, i want to ask a question. Some sites such as 4XP offer a service that is called "become our partner and begins to trade". But what are the benefits of becoming a partner than to be of common registered users? In addition, certain features were written in English and i did not understand very well (i'm native italian). They use a live chat and and a girl named Michela Biacca answered me, but not i didn't want to make a fool of myself, and i did not even think that they would have answered me so i closed the conversation. Could you enlighten me? But do not burn me on fire XD

Became a partner broker is not a bad thing, by being partner with broker we can earn extra income apart from forex trading. I became a partner with Galleass.com and earn commission up to 60% from the spread, with only a simple way we can get the extra money, just go to the affiliate, attract customer and get a commission. Get more information about affiliate with galleass here https://www.galleass.com/en/partners

Comment

Thanks for sharing your inputs about broker affiliation and it's a cool way to earn some moolah'

Comment

The IB program is an opportunity for individuals or organizations that have some type of activity on an investor community to receive commissions by referring clients to FBS. IB agents are remunerated by a commission that reflects the level of activity of their referred clients. In FBS, you can the highest IB commission on Forex – 2.2 pips

Comment

Being a partner is an extra income working with your broker. Before trading with Hotforex, I was their Affiliate, earning quite good comission with them. Now I don't top up my account, use my affiliate earnings as trading capital.

Comment

more money to be partners... sounds like more problem...

Comment

The first thing you should do is picking brokers that have good feed-back about their aff programs as HotForex or IronFX. Some brokers I applied to IB program offer me 1.5 pip per round lot and some only 0.5 but you still get a good % with your network . Always research carefully before being a partner of any broker.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayne2009 View Post
                Thanks for sharing your inputs about broker affiliation and it's a cool way to earn some moolah'
                so everything is about moolah...

Comment

Don't spam this forum
                  Last edited by FloridaTrader; 25-08-14, 15:42.

Comment

A partner yeah is and IB or part of the brokers affiliate program! its really beneficial especially with brokers such as hotforex that offer good commissions and they are a known brokers i guess, but its not for everyone, like I do not have the connection to make the best of this offer, im like the only one i know that trades forex in these parts of the country lol

Comment

I have found a unique Freshforex referral. On it I can get 20 per lot. I have not seen anything else like it. The broker gives promotional materials and partner site, you need to make it by yourself. My fee doesn’t depend on type of tool which trade would use

Comment

Originally posted by Klimov View Post
                        I have found a unique Freshforex referral. On it I can get 20 per lot. I have not seen anything else like it. The broker gives promotional materials and partner site, you need to make it by yourself. My fee doesn’t depend on type of tool which trade would use
                        well , i joined ForexMart Affliate program ( IB program) and ForexMart reward for IBs are very tempting . up to 3.5 pips per lot . And forexmart gave me a very great support for my business

Comment

There are many different types of affliate and referral programs available in the market. It depends on what you are looking for - and how big your network is. AC FOREX has fantastic referral programs, especially for traders in Asia. If you are interested in learning more about our programs, let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by Klimov View Post
                            Agree with you, this affiliate program from Freshforex is one of the best on the market.

Comment

Originally posted by SBlack View Post
                              Agree with you, this affiliate program from Freshforex is one of the best on the market.
                              SBlack, I am sorry to say but I was not able to found about 20 per lot size thing, so can you give me the link where we can find it? I currently get 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and this is even with losing trades with OctaFX, so that’s why I prefer to work with them. I still like to hear from you whether can we really get 20? Last time I saw it was just 10, so is it really 20? If so then is it for winning trades only or losing one’s too?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X